Tourist Trapped Pt. 2

(Sorry I don't have his character down pat ;-;)

Mabel walked out to go answer the door, Dipper read in in his journal. "I think I should get the journal since I  found it." I said . "Plus, it's probably fake anyway."

Dipper shook his head and Grunkle Stan walked in. "Whatcha reading, kid?" He asked him.

Dipper pulled up a magazine, "Uh, Go-"

"His diary!" I shouted and Dipper looked at me, hatred in his eyes.

Mabel walked in and brought in a boy, "Surprise! Meet my boyfriend!"

"Hiya," I said, still sitting on the floor. "What's your name?"

"Yeah, hello."

I looked over to Dipper, he said noting but squinted at the boy. "Normal, Man!"

"He means Norman!" Mabel laughed slightly.

 Dipper was suspicious, "Is that blood, Norman?" He asked, pointing to Norman's cheek.

"I-It's jam!"

"What do you think of her new boyfriend? You need to get a girlfriend now, or boyfriend. Not sure what you like." I giggled.

"Ew!" He replied and pushed me lightly. "Well, to be honest I-"

I got up and walked tot he door, "Sorry, I just wanted to do something." I said then popped out the door.

~~Third Person POV~~

Y/n walked into town, she was feeling guilty for a little bit but, whatever made him happy. She walked with her chin up high, confidently strutting down the little town. She didn't have anyone to impress, but it's good to be optimistic. 

"Ooph!" A little girl with glasses said sheepishly. "Sorry."

The girl's books were scattered over the sidewalk, Y/n started to pick them up with the girl. "No, no, it's my fault! Anyway, what's your name?"

"Heh, I'm Breesa but you can call me Breezy or Breeze." The shy girl answered. (I'm not Bree, I don't put myself in stories.)

She had long chestnut-brown hair with side bangs pulled back by two hair pins, she had a soft pink blouse on tucked into a white laced skirt. She was very proper looking. "I'm Y/n" You said smiling at her.

"What a beautiful name!" Breeze said smiling back.

"Thank you! I love your outfit! You should come to my summer house sometime, I have to go soon. Just go to the Mystery Shack if you want to talk sometime, I would love if you'd visit me." You replied.