Breezy Meet the Mystery Twins!

You were wiping the counter top at the Mystery Shack when you heard the door open. "Welcome to the Mystery Shack." You said.

You looked up, "Oh, hey Breezy!" You put your hands on counter.

"Hey! Oh, did I come at a bad time?" She asked.

"No, it's fine."

"Grunkle Stan! I'm going on my lunch break!"

"Eh-heh, my niece..." He laughed, "Kid! I'm busy!"

Grunkle Stan was showcasing a tour. You dragged Breezy to your room where Dipper and Mabel were playing a game. You knew Wendy would soon come to work at the cash register. "Who are they?" Breezy asked.

"They're my siblings, Mason and Mabel."

"Dipper. Just call me Dipper."

"This is Breezy!"

"H-Hi,"

She blushed and started playing with the bottom of her pleated skirt. Today she wore a black shirt tucked into a high waisted, pink plaid skirt. The two gold buttons from her skirt gleamed in the light. "Y/n, I just noticed your necklace... Where'd you get it?" Breezy asked you.

You held the glowing necklace. "Someone gave it to me." You replied.

"Very specific." She said rolling her eyes.

"What are you two playing?" You asked Dipper and Mabel dragging Breezy to sit down in front of them.

You sat in front of Mabel and Breezy was in front of Dipper. Breezy was staring and everyone just felt uncomfortable, Dipper was oblivious though. "I win!" Mabel shouted, she stood up and did a dance.

You tackled her, "Ha! Three to Three!" You shouted on top of her.

"What's happening?" Breezy asked Dipper.

"I don't know, they've been doing this since summer started."

"That doesn't count!"

"Yeah it does."

"Nuh-uh."

"Yeah-huh!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Stop fighting!" Breezy shouted. "It does count."

"You're just on her side since you're her friend." Mabel said glaring at you.

~~Time Skip~~

You were at the park with Breezy, both of you climbed on top of the monkey bars and talked. There was these kids the were running in circles, Breezy jumped off the monkey bars to chase them. You noticed Gideon walking towards you. "Oh, Y/n! Have you uh," He said looking around. "Noticed anything weird about your necklace? I think I might've gave you the wrong one."

"What would be weird about it?" You said letting your feet dangle.

"I don't know, glowing, things moving?"

"Nope."

"Okay good,"

Breezy walked back to me, panting, her high bun messy. Surprisingly her clothes were as nice as the start of the day. "Gideon?" Breezy looked at him, she was angry now.

"Oh, looks like I gotta go!" Gideon squealed and ran away.

"What are you doing with that brat?!"

"Brat?"

"Yeah, that little rat is terribly annoying and I don't think he's as innocent as everyone thinks."

"Oh, sorry to hear that." You say looking down.  "Well, he gave me this necklace."

You held up your necklace, glowing to your touch. Breezy looked confused, "Why is it glowing?"

"I don't know, I'm assuming when Gideon said it might move things, it's magic." You joked shrugging.

Breezy looked surprised, you laughed. You ended up leaning backwards and falling through the monkey bars. You fell onto the wood-chips and now you both were laughing. "Let me tell you, if it really was magic, I would be freaking out." You said still on the wood-chips.

You got up from the ground, finally. You wiped your back, dirt and wood-chips fell off. "Let's go back to the shack." You say breaking the silence.

You started walking back with Breezy, Gideon scowled behind you both. You got there in less than five minutes. "Hey." Wendy said reading her magazine.

"Hi Wendy!" You waved to her and went to the employees only room, Breezy followed.

When you made it to the room, Dipper was reading the journal and Mabel was knitting a sweater. "You guys are really boring." You said, putting your hand on your hip.

"Yeah, well, we battled gnomes yesterday."

"True, true."

Breezy looked to you, when you noticed she had a weird expression on her face. "What gnomes? Was there a weird one that wanted you to become a queen or something?"

You opened the curtains to your section of the room, and sat on a bean bag chair, that you bought because it looked like a funny toucan. "Well, kinda, they wanted Mabel. Why?" You asked as you stroked the pelt of the toucan's wing.

"One evening when I was around four, I was playing at the park and there were this trail of gems. Obviously, they were pretty so I followed putting her into my tiny pockets until there was no room. Then there was a bunch of gnomes, they explained their queens keep dying and they need a new one, I was the right size for them."

You were at the edge of your seat. "Then what happened?!"

"I told them I had just the person and dragged my enemy into a ditch so they could take her." Breezy laughed.

"Really?"

"No, not really."

"Then, what did happen?" You asked, you felt like she didn't want to tell you. You were used to this though, people don't tell you secrets often.

"Nothing," she replied looking out the triangle window. "Uh-heh I uh need to go."

"Okay, bye, you secretive bastard."

By then, Breezy had already gone out the room. And with that, the day ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: I forgot to post this after I finished, sorry!