10

Two weeks later: Wednesday

Landry's POV

         Today should be very interesting. Me and Chase finally decided we go on Ryan's podcast. We have lots of stuff we can talk about this week anyway. I decided not to wear anything to slouchy because they video parts and put on the Instagram story sometimes so I left my hair in it's weird naturally wavy state and pulled some of it back.
Landry's outfit

Once we were ready we climbed into Chase's truck

Once we were ready we climbed into Chase's truck. I've been to the doctor every Tuesday since I wrecked and I've been getting vague answers until yesterday. The ride was normal we just talked about what we thought was going to happen and went over what we were going to say about the topics we wanted to talk about. We pulled in next to Ryan's truck and headed inside. We shook hands and sat down.

Chuck played the music and then Daniel cussing over his radio which I could barely understand but was funny. "Hey guys it's Ryan and as usual I'm here with Kim and Chuck but today we have two extra people with us. Landry Sutton and Chase Elliott," Ryan explains before adding "So let's get right into this Landry you said you have some news and you wanted to say it here first."

          "Yeah so I went to the doctor yesterday and I've been cleared to race again. I'm very excited to be back in my car." I said trying not to look like a donkey eating briars.

            "Congrats it'll be good to race against you again. I'm totally going to make you eat my dust but I'll be having fun." Ryan chuckled.

            "Wouldn't count on it Ryan coming from me that's saying a lot she's probably going to smoke all of us." Chase answered back laughing slightly.

             "Yeah I've seen her race when she's not coming back from a four week break I'd watch my mirrors." Chuck said seriously. It's good to know people believe in me.

             "I'm just excited there's another girl in the studio for once." Kim acknowledged.

             "It's good to be here. Good to get out of the house with out my arm all covered up I have a tan line and it's ugly." I joked.

             "It's not ugly. You can barely tell it's there!" Chase replied in his own joking tone of voice.

               "Speaking of ugly let's talk about Kyle wrecking you." Ryan announces.

               "Ow. Let's not I have nothing nice to say so I'll keep my mouth shut. I've been working on that." I muttered.

                "Yeah Ryan let's not. We can talk about though apparently you two are NASCAR's hottest couple." Chuck adds into the mix.