18

Chase's POV

         Ryan called early this morning and asked if I could fly to Mississippi and get him, Mo, and the baby. I said yes of course and now me and Landry on our way to Mississippi. Landry's been quiet for the most part just starring out the window deep in thought. This whole thing is a lot to process and it's about to be completely real.

      "Whatcha thinking about?" I asked her though the headsets.

        "Just been awhile since I've talked to Mo and I don't know how this is going to go because part of me is still mad at her for leaving. Just don't know." Landry mumbled. This whole thing has made Landry change in little ways she's not as open with new people she's been staying beside me as much as possible. I won't lie we've had fun but I feel like she needs time to hang out with her friends. Amanda has tried several times to get her to go shopping or out to lunch and in eight months she's went twice. She also went one other time with Brittany Logano hiking. Other than that she's been with me, her car, or her dad that's it.

    The rest of the ride was quiet Landry read a book she'd brought. Soon I'd landed at the small airport and Ryan and Mo came into view a small car seat in Ryan's hands.

Landry's POV

      I starred out the window I couldn't force my legs to move I saw Mo and Ryan coming and like a wave nausea came over me. I couldn't handle this. I shouldn't have come I should've stayed at home and went to that art thing Amanda wanted me to go to with her. After 5 minutes Chase and the others climb in. Chase pays my leg and Ryan says hello I stick my hand up which is the only thing I think I'm capable of. This is going to be a long flight home.
__________

I'm the worst person ever. I don't know how long it's been since I updated and I'm so sorry this is short and my explanation is terrible but my high schools football team went to state and I was preoccupied by that and a few other things that I won't mention like making sure all my grades were at least a B (and they are) but I've been on break since last Tuesday so a week... I've watched the office and read Star Wars fan fiction three days ago I dug out all the dvds and I've been watching Star Wars in the evenings so this morning I finally got back and wrote what little of this there is. I'm going to try and write another chapter tomorrow and hopefully it'll be longer. If anyone understands my Star Wars obsession we can converse further in the comments because I have ideas and theories I'd like to talk about.

Thanks for reading and once again I'm sorry with love,

Abby