chapter 6

" hey Talyor how did I go yesterday with you known who."

"Well it could of went better but I guess it's what you get when a bou asks you out and you have no way of tell him no so you run into guess."

" you ran after he asked you out why did you say no or something else."

" well I could so I just ran and did look back but then he found out my number and started to text me so what was I supposed to do tell me that."

" well I guess there is nothing that you can do is there wait look over there it could be chad. What dose he want now".

Chad start to walk over to then and when he go there he told my friend all in front of there face Talyor should be allowed to make her own choices in life she do sent need to to makes then for her know and walked away. Then I get a text.

Unknown number: sorry for what I did and if you hate me you do have to text me back because I have just made are friend ship worries then it was before I asked you out you can block me if you want but my feels will never go away you know that and I know that. Good bye Talyor.

Talyor : I know that you like me and are friend ship is not over untill I say it's over who care about my other friend there are not a lot of people like you but there are a lot of people like my other friends. You are one of a kind and I think I am going to keep you. So we're are we going on are first date.

Unknown number: well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it be now and I right or not.

Talyor: ok you win I won't ask any more but you know I don't like surprises right.

Unknown number: well this is going to be a surprise weather you like it or not but nice try Talyor. Good bye see you tomorrow.

Talyor: good bye have a good night and see you tomorrow.