chapter 3

My mom yelled Talyer come down here now I know something had happen but what. It could be that my sister Lucy told on me for something that I did do or what my brother say that I could have done ether way who know till we get there.

Talyer this boy say he knows you. How could it be and why would I guy want to be here with me anyway. Could it be him no why would he come for me this morning. Then when I can to the door that's when I saw the guy it was not who I thought it would be. It was my very first boyfriend. Why I went out with him still does not make sense to me now even. But why now.

When we got outside because my mom had invited him in to have breakfast. So we had to talk, is what he told me but I know that all he want was to say he wanted me back and all that stuff. But when we walked out I saw his car and it was amazing I couldn't believe what kind of car he had. How did he get that good looking car.

We got in his car and went to school in it when we walked out my friends say is that your car. When I say no but really wanted to say yes because it was amazing. When I say after my friends has left and I asked him" why did you drive me to school and what do you want from me". Nothing all I wanted to see if you liked it. When he told me it was for me and I could believe it. " Why to me not one of the other girl." I don't love them but I do you.