chapter

Get up my mom yelled. I looked at the time I had 10 minutes till I had to go to school. So I got ready had my quick breakfast and left to go to school.

When I got to school the first thing that happened was I was called to the office. I think to my self what could I have done now all I did was walk to the school.

When I go there they told me that i was going to show around the new students around the school. I couldn't believe it why me. That was when he came out and I looked at him and I knew that it was going to be fun showing him around but let me tell you he was so cute I couldn't take my eyes off him. When he told me his name i couldn't believe it. I still have his name in my head it was Chad. Omg was he the most sexiest person I had ever seen in my life. But after sometime I knew we had to get to class so we started to walk to our first class.

So the whole day we got to know each other but the end of the day we were like best friends. But some how my friends didn't like him so after school they told me what they thought of him and why I should stop talking to him but I guess I couldn't because I was the one who showed him around. But the next day was really werid. And when I say weird I mean weird.