Help

Jack's P.O.V.

I panic (don't) and pace in the hallway.  I go up to the window that you can see inside his room and look inside. People surround him, I can't see a thing. I sit back down and bounce my leg up and down. I got back up and looked through the window of his room, people still surround him, blocking my view.

"Hang in there baby." I quietly say before quickly running into one of the hallways and opened a door and locked myself inside. I slid down the door and buried my head in my arms.

----

'Where are you, Mark, you asshole' I think, my eyes watering. I began to give up hope. I hear creepy giggles inside my mind.

'I can help you.'

'What? Where-' I thought to myself as I quickly look around.

I'll help you as long as you listen to me.

How are you-

Never mind that. Were going to kil- teach Mark a lesson.

And how will we do that?

If you let me take control, everything will be fixed. You'll avenge Felix and I will 'reason' with Mark and he will stop everything he's done. Im not strong enough to take over myself. Just listen to me. Trust me.

T-take over? Wh-who the fuck are you?

I can help Felix

Those words echoed through my head, wanting to pound through my skull. I don't need anymore reasoning than that. I need to help Felix.

I sigh and  look up. I have no choice.

Alright. I trust you.

I began to hear maniacal laugh echo through my head.

You ḭ̶̡̧̱̜̜̭̝̥̬͕̜̹̺̏́̒ḋ̶̛̟̪̲̪̦̪̈̒̔͜i̶̞̝̤͙̬͇̺̻͙͐̇̅̋̂̔̏̄̐̑́̕o̶̡̧̫̺̤̤͈̰͍̱͖̮̬̣̽̂̓̆͊̅͐̌ͅẗ̶̢̧̨̡̰͓̼̯̙̤̰͈̝͍̯́̎.

(BAKA

Ill go)

IM BACK BABY. SORRY THIS IS SHORT, THEY'LL BE MORE NEXT CHAP

-Author Chan