1. Roomates

"85...85"
Eren strolled down the corridor, grasping the student housing slip in his hand; the holy grail of his search for the dorm.
"bingo" he smiled, tracing the 85 ingrained on the door; padding around the baggy pocket linings of his jeans. No keys. Eren bent down and searched the overfilled backpack dumped on the floor, sick of the strain it was putting on the boys shoulders. No keys.
"oh gosh- oh no, no no no"

A slender hand slipped into the teens back pocket, followed by a jangling sound as it slid out.
"These what you looking for, brat?"
A drawled out voice echoed from behind him.
Eren stumbled and held on to the door Handle for support at the sudden contact, whipping around his eyes widened and the lean figure above him. A boy with sharp, gun metal eyes looked him up and down; black hair framing around his face, stopping just below his ears.
The man was clad in leather, from his jacket to boots.
"I-I-Um y-yeah...thanks- you-um" Eren mumbled, internally kicking himself for the stutter that seemed to run in his family, hereditary stutter. That's a new one; he thought.

"I'm Levi, but you can call me daddy. You'll be screaming it soon enough"
"W-what?!" Eren cleared his throat trying to wrap his mind around the fact this god had just unintentionally felt him up, asked him to called him daddy. And was now smirking at him. In the space thirty seconds.

"Relax brat, I'm joking. You autistic or some shit?"
"N-no but uh you just-"
Levi slid erens key into the door and pushed it open
"Well I guess this is us."
he smirked and picked up his bags, leaving Eren to gawk at him some more.
"W-wait!" Eren picked up his stuff, pushing his glasses back onto his face and blushing red.
"Y-you're my roommate?"
"Yeah?" Levi furrowed his brow and turned to Eren, nodding at the bed yet to be claimed.
"o-oh I- ...n-nice to meet you I'm Eren jaeger."
"That's a fuckin' girls name"
Eren let his mouth hang open, then shot a glare at Levi; dumping his possessions on the other bed. Why are all the pretty ones assholes? He thought, not that you had a chance with him anyway. He's so out of your league you're in different solar systems.

After what seemed hours of uncomfortable silence (on Erens side)
The teen finally spoke up
"S-so what're you studying...w-what year are you in a-and stuff?"
"Well pretty boy, I'm doing music and French- gonna drop French though. I know it all. I'm in last year."
Eren listened to the older boy talk about his 'college journey', still bright red at the comment, he pushed  the oversized glasses back onto his face.
Levi stopped at this, staring at Eren wide eyed, watching the boy poke the lenses back up.

"L-Levi?"
Is he dead?
"Um...Levi?"
Is he messing around?
"...LEVI"
Levi jumped out of the staring-at-Eren-coma that had induced him in seconds, covering his nose with a tattooed hand; he rolled his eyes. A crimson liquid seeping through the gaps in his fingers.
What the fuck is this brat doing to me? Shitty nosebleeds, fucking coincidences.
The irritated thoughts ran through Levi's mind.

"O-oh oh gosh! Are you okay? I'm sorry did I scare you or-!"
Eren stumbled over his words, stuttering through most and shaking his hands to try and get across the message.
"Just a nosebleed, shitty brat"
"I-im sorry I'm sorry!"
Why was he apologising? He sure he's not a retard?

"Sit down- uh-I have some tissues in my bag!"
Levi sat down, watching Eren scurry around trying to find tissues.
"Calm down four eyes, it's stopped."
Eren whipped around to see the blood emanating from Levi's nose had ceased, and been replaced with the same constant smirk.
"o-okay...okay"
"Anyway, what brings you here jaeger?"