I do

After the dinner was finished, Aj wanted us to sit by the pool. The lights reflected off of his face as we sat down.
"I have an idea!" A voice said behind us, making me jump up a little from surprise.
"And what is your idea?" Aj asks.
"Well, it's a surprise for you. Aj come with me please," Jake smirks.
"Don't do anything to him!" I call after them. Jake waves me off and continues to walk into the house with Aj. I watch them as they discuss some things and then walk to the front door and leave. I stand up and walk over to Alissa, Erika, Gillian, Faith, and Tessa.
"Do you know what Jake is planning?" I ask them.
"Yup," they smile.
"You gonna tell me?" I ask.
"No way, Cat. But, we do need to go shopping," Alissa says.
"Alright. Where are we going?" I ask.
"Oh. No no. You misunderstood. We're shopping for you but not with you," Erika says.
"Wait a minute, why can't I go?" I ask.
"It's all part of the plan," Tessa smiles.
"And you two are going?" I ask my two best friends.
"Well someone needs to tell them your size and style," Gillian says, making me laugh a little.
"And to make sure you stay here..." Alissa starts. Then she puts her fingers in her mouth and let out a loud whistle. Lucas, Alex, and Neels run up to us, saluting.
"At ease!" Alissa commands. They bring their hands back down but still stand with posture and stiffness.
"You got me babysitters?" I ask.
"No! Not babysitters! They're friends that are watching over you," Tessa says. "Well we gotta go now, bye."
The five of them left and I turned to the three boys.
"Do you three have any idea on what Jake's planning?" I ask.
"Ma'am yes ma'am!" They all shout in unison.
"You guys are weird," I say, shaking my head and laughing a little.
"Well we wanted to make it more dramatic," Lucas shrugged. I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"So, what're they off doing?" I ask.
"Let's just say, they're all shopping," Alex says. I sigh and jump onto the couch.
"You're still in a dress," Neels points out.
"And your point is?" I ask and they all put their arms up in surrender.
     Eventually, both the boys and girls arrive back from their shopping trip.
"Everyone to the living room, now!" Jake shouts up to the rooms.
"Jake?" I ask.
"Yes?" He asks in the same tone I used.
"Everyone's already here,"'I say, gesturing to Neels, Lucas, Marcus, Alex, and The Martinez twins who came down a while ago.
"I know, I just wanted to yell," Jake beams, making me roll my eyes.
"So where'd you guys go?" I ask.
"CVS," Jake answers.
"Why?" I ask.
"It's the only place open 24/7 that sells what we needed," Jake answers.
"And what did you need?" I ask. Then, Aj walked in front of me and kneeled down.
"What's going on?" I ask. He pulls something out of his pocket and unwraps it. Then he turns back to me with a ring pop in his hands.
"Catarina, will you make me the happiest guy on Earth and marry me?" Aj asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Not the reaction I was expecting..." Aj says. I started to frantically look around.
"It's fake until we're old enough," Aj whispers. I turn back to look at him and I smile.
"Then of course!" I say. He smiles and stands up, putting the ring onto my left ring finger. He pulls me into a hug before giving me a kiss.
"Alright, now let's get you into this wedding dress and get you two married," Jake says.
"Wait, now?" I ask.
"Unless you'd rather do it over video chat," Jake answers, making me roll my eyes.
"Okay, let's go." Tessa says, grabbing my hand and leading me up to the room.
"Your makeup is already done so we just need to touch it up. Now get into this dress," Alissa says.
"That is so gorgeous!" I gasp, looking at the simple floor length wedding dress. I head into the bathroom and slip it on. Afterwards, I head back out for the girls to touch up my makeup. Then, they get into their dresses because Alissa, Tessa, Erika, and Gillian are my bridesmaids while Faith is the flower girl. As I'm about to walk out the door, Faith slaps a veil on my head.
"Gee thanks," I sarcastically say.
"You're welcome," she smiles. Then I walk back out. Neels greets me at the end of the hallway.
"I'm giving you away," he explains and I nod. Then, the music starts to play. And no, it's not the wedding march....it's some sort of upbeat steel drums song....
"Jake," I mutter, rolling my eyes. Then the bridesmaid and flower girl starts walking out. Eventually, Neels offer me his arm and I link mine with his. We start walking down the stairs and to the door where Aj and Jake (our minister apparently) is standing. Aj takes my hand and leads me to the spot with an 'X' on it to show where I'm supposed to stand.
"Let's get this started." Jake says. "Okay blah blah blah now the vows! Aj, you first because ladies first!"
"Alright," Aj says after an eye roll. "Catarina, from the first time I heard you singing, I was captivated by you. And from that, our love slowly started to build. Now, I am so glad I can call you mine and be the only one for you as you are the only one for me. I love you."
I smile at the sweet words that had just came out of his mouth.
"Aw that was adorable," Jake said. Then his face went all 'serious' again. "And now Catarina."
"Aj, you have always been my favorite singer. I've always watched the movies and read the books on wattpad where the girl gets to meet her celebrity crush and they will fall in love and live happily ever after. I always wished for that. And then finally, my wish came true. I am so happy that I met you and that you didn't think of me as just another fan. I love you," I say. Then Jake sniffles and wipes an imaginary tear from his face.
"That's so much better than yours," Jake says to Aj.
"I know," Aj grumbles, making me laugh a little.
"Blah blah blah, just say I do," Jake tells us both.
"I do," we say in unison with a smile.
"Then with the power vested in me-which is the power of Team 10 by the way-I now pronounce you husban d and wife. You may now kiss the bride," Jake says. And Aj did exactly that.
___________________________________________
Hey guys!
Hope you loved it! Love ya! Peace✌️!
~Amaris💗