Chapter 9

When she said that I felt my heart pounding faster. So I leaned in and kissed her.

When our lips touched for once I felt happy in this place. The kiss lasted for a couple of seconds but felt good.

Me: Does that answer your question?

Weiss: Yes. So does this mean that we're-

Me: Sure. But please don't tell anyone yet. I'll let you know when the time is right.

Weiss: Alright. Night.

I went in my room. I took off my shirt and laid down on my bed.

I couldn't sleep because I was so happy that Weiss is my girlfriend.

When I ignored her I felt this sharp pain in my chest but now that I'm with her it's all gone now.

[Time skip]

It was lunch so I grabbed some food and went to go sit down at my usual table by myself.

I was eating and lost in my thoughts. When suddenly I get tackled to the ground and they scream in my ear.

???: (Y/n)!

Me: Fuck! What the hell dude!

I got up and saw that it was my friend Reggie Williams and his sister Nikki.

Me: Seriously you brought your sister.

Reggie: What? She misses her little (Y/n).

He said in a baby voice.

Me: That's not funny.

Nikki: Hey babe.

She hugged me and her hand heading for my crotch.

Me: Hey! Stop that I already said I don't like you!

I pushed her off me.

Me: Great now everyone is staring at us!

[Weiss's POV]

I saw (Y/n) being tackled. Then I saw him get hugged by the girl that came with the guy.

And I saw her reaching for his lower regions. And I was getting so jealous because she was hugging him.

Then he yelled at her.

(Y/n): Hey! Stop that I already said I don't like you!

And pushed her off.

(Y/n): Great now everyone is staring at us!

Then I saw him sit down at his table with the guy that I'm guessing is his friend.

[Time skip, (Y/n)'s POV]

Classes were over so I decided to go to Team RWBY's dorm. When I arrived I knocked on the door.

Weiss: Oh hey.

Me: Hey. I wanted to know if you want to go out to the park or something?

Weiss: Sure. Let's go.

[At the park]

We were sitting down on a bench eating ice cream when someone shouts at us.

???: Hey beautiful. Why don't you ditch this weakling and come with me?

Me: Who are you calling weakling you asshole!