I was tagged

Im probably late cuz im not on wattpad alot as i use to... Since I'm really lazy to read lately...Yay Life.
I was tagged by MotherxChikyu.

1: Three Times Grace ( Have some Great songs 👍)

2: Wait, Can i skip questions?

3: Numb. Easy... Wait... What about Save me... And Bendy and the ink machine an--

4: "The outsiders" though the book was better.

5: "Anger and agony are better than misery"- Three day Grace: Pain.

6: I would usually stay up the whole night but my mom is forcing me to sleep early... But why?!

7: I dont know. I guess a job where i get paid to sleep, Eat, and do nothing but use the bathroom or something like that.

8: ... I'm not good at explaining... So...
Nvm... Ill try to explain because i know Lazyass will kill me if i dont try.
My profile picture has a lady with big boobs being a model and with wings attached to her. Oh, that was easy.

9: Well, In the class i was... Good, not the teacher's pet... But good. But outside the class and art class...😎

My art teacher was a mega assh--

10: I mean, i like my name... Like...alittle bit... I would rename myself... Ummm... I guess... Yea I don't know what i would name myself... Never Thought of that.

11: Is Kenkai and Naruto a celebrity... Cause the could HOOK ME UPPPPPP!!!!!

12: Horror Movies. Romantic Movies involve se--

13: Okay so last one. Umm... I guess Youtube since... Im a lazy bum who doesn't even like to reading alot. Damn, i summed myself up in one sentence.

BYEEEEEEEEESSSSS 👋👋👋👋

(Edited: Lazyass reminded me..😅)
Ppl I tag:
LoveMyRusty
WouldYouLarryMe
ZoeKraft
AshTinCan
(Holy... I didnt follow alot of my friends...)
AnticowToTheRescue