Chapter 31

In loving memory of Linkin Parks lead singer Chester who has committed suicide, I'm dedicating this entire chapter to him. For those who thought it was a hoax a while back, now you see it was the truth. May you join many of the greatest musicians like Kurt Cobain, Chris Cornell and Mitch Lucker. I've listen to Linkin Park since I was a little katzombiegirl, so losing him hurts a lot!!

Rip Chester, may you find peace wherever you are and for those of you think about taking your life, please reconsider it!! The only thing suicide ends is the possibility of things getting better, trust me. I care if another light goes out and it hurts so bad to see any of my followers commit suicide. I love you okay? And I mean it.

And I'm sorry that this last chapter is short. I'm tired but I promise the epilogue will be hella long and explain everything. I know a lot of you will be disappointed that I didn't go into complete detail and I'm very sorry. I just as much as I don't want to, I honestly just want to wrap this series up.

Also if you submitted fan art on social media , please comment what site you left it on and what your username is that way I can find it and put it into the video!

~Kat

+-+-

Chaos irrupts all around me. Virus and Felix attack the maid, Vinny and Alexa go after the two giggling girls. Ken stood back firing arrows wherever he saw fit and Dark surges forward and strikes Utio.

It was like inserting a key into a lock, the magic restraining me to one place instantly vanished.

Jack, listen. Anti gasps out as a searing pain shoots through my entire body. It wasn't unbearable so all I did was flinch. We can't fight Utio! He was summoned here to distract us.

"What do you mean?!? Why couldn't you have told me that earlier?" I grumble, getting back into my feet glancing around.

Jack, you see the crystal pillar over there with the rose engraved into it?

Where?? I ask in confusion looking around more closely but there was nothing.

Look closely. Utio used some kind of black magic to hide it from human vision. It's right there where Ken is. I'm sorry Jack, I needed to keep these guys busy with the other while we speed things up a bit.

I look in the direction that Anti was talking about. Sure enough right beside Ken.

"Ken! I-" a force knocks me off my feet and a sharp pain spreads across my chest like wildfire. I growled under my breath in irritation as my vision fades a bit.

You okay?

Just fine. I growled leaping to my feet, glaring at Utio who had sent a ball of magic mine and Ken's way, knocking him away from the crystal.

Utio's victory smirk was short lived however.

"Jack!" My head snaps towards Alexa's voice. However it wasn't an innocent child's face staring back at me. Her blue eyes were now a crimson red while her brown curly hair was a moonlight silver.

Of course! Anti mutters. That explains a lot.

I glared at Alexa and she calmly glares back. We knew what to do. She gives a small nod. I dash forward towards the crystal pillar while Alexa sent a huge orange ball of flames at Utio who screamed in pain.

Sucking in a breath, I drew upon Anti's magic. A ball of black and green most forms around my hand. I lunge forward and punch the black crystal pillar as hard as I could and the battle seemed to stop.

Slowly but surely the pillar starts to crumble.

"What have you done!" The maid shrieks lunging towards me. I brace myself to fight her only for nothing to come. Before she could reach me she suddenly disappeared along with the others.

"What's going on?" Vinny asks while my friends crowd around to watch the pillar crumble to nothing. Tears burned in my eyes as I knew what was going on.

Don't cry for me Jack. We knew it would happen eventually. Anti says softly. Just promise me one thing, never stop being yourself.

I promise. Tears fall down my cheeks.

"We did it guys. We're going home." I whisper. And as the last piece of the pillar falls, the world around me did to. And as the wind roars in my ears and before everything went black, came a voice that I grew to love but now is being ripped away from me.

Goodbye Jacksepticeye.

Before I could respond back, my vision fades away.

[End of Part 3: The End Is A New Beginning]

There will be an epilogue. Again sorry for the crappy chapter.