Intro

Hi! I'm Kaylee and I am 17. My dad Shane, became a dad at the ripe age of 16. My mom left us right after I was born. So, for the first 2 years of my life it was me, dad, and my grandma. When I was 1, dad started making youtube videos where he met his best friends. My dads best friends, Garrett and Drew, were around and helped out a lot too. They still do. When I was 3 dad was making it big on youtube. He met this guy names Ryland who also worked in the industry for a company called clever. Dad and Ryland hit it off and one year later when I was 4 decided to get a home together. About two years later Ryland adopted me and I was legally both his and Shanes daughter. Now here we are thirteen years later. I am 17 and have lived and breathed youtube basically my whole life. So that's me! Now here is my story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad- Ryland

Daddy- Shane

I walk into my house through the back door and enter directly through the kitchen. I walk into the living room where I see my dads and their friends the Psychic Twins. I walk in and set my back pack down on an empty chair and Uno jumps on me.

"Hey baby! You miss me today?" I say to the dog as he licks my face and I laugh.

"Hey Kay, how was school?" Dad (Ryland) asks me

"It was fine." I say "Hey everyone" I finish and everyone says hi to me.

"Did you eat your lunch?" Daddy (shane) asks me

"Ummm, I picked. I wasn't really that hungry."

"You didn't eat breakfast either?" Dad (Ryland) says

"Uh yeah I just wasn't feeling food." I laugh it off

"Well do you want me to go make you something?" Dad asks

"No thank you. I'll be okay."

"Are you feeling okay?" Daddy asks

"Yep great!"

"Okay well we're gonna go to cheesecake factory for dinner with Lisa and Terry so be ready in 30." Dad says

"I'm not hungry" I say "I think I'll pass"

"You're coming to dinner you haven't eaten all day." He says

"Dad"

"You're coming" He says and I groan walking away.

"Do I have to!" I shout through the house as I walk up the stairs

"Yes!" I hear both my dads say. I go upstairs to my room and decide to stay in the clothes I wore to school. I touched up my make up and ran my fingers through my hair while blasting some Avril Lavigne. Dad walks into my room and asks if I'm ready. I nod and grab my black denim jacket and walk out of my room.

The next morning:

"Hey Kaylee! Come on honey wake up!" I hear Dad say

"Can I help you?" I say annoyed

"You wanna come to work with me and Daddy today?" He asks

"Yeah sure!" I say instantly pepping up. About an hour later we were at the Clevver office.

"Hey Kaylee!" Lilly says to me as she and Joslyn walk up next to me and my Dads.

"Hey guys!" I say and give them both hugs

"We didn't know you were bringing the whole family today Ryland" Joslyn says laughing

"Yeah well Kay has the next week off of school for spring break and I figured I oughta get them out of the house." Dad says to her