18 - Love

Chapter 18 – 2117 words

Hoseok, Kookie, and I arrived to the car crash, but found no one there. So we moved onto the river. Still, there were no signs of Jin or Namjoon.

"Aish, where did they go?" Hoseok sighed, and walked around in circles, clearly frustrated.

"Don't worry, maybe Yoongi and Jimin found them at their side." I said.

"Oh no." Jungkook suddenly said, quietly, next to me.

"What's wrong?" I turned to face Jungkook, who wore a frown.

"We left the radio alone in the cave... ugh I really can't do anything properly without the leader!"

Jungkook wrapped his palm around his head, annoyed by his mistake.

"Hey, it's just the radio. Let's just go back now, what could possibly go wrong? We just left it for ten minutes tops." I rubbed his back slowly to calm him down.

With that said, the three of us started to head back to the cave.

>>>>>>>>>>

"Hey, do you guys hear something?" We were almost there when Hoseok pointed out.

"No..." I was saying, when I tried to listen for anything nearby.

"But I swear I heard some footsteps." Hoseok said.

"Not again!" Jungkook shouted.

He was heading to the left, and that was when Hoseok and I both realised what Jungkook was shocked about.

Walking back to the cave was Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon... and Jin, who was in Namjoon's hands.

Without Jungkook by my side, I had to limp slowly towards the others. It doesn't hurt as much as before, but the sudden pressure I had to put on my wounded leg caused me to wince in pain. I lost my balance and was about to fall, when Hoseok came to my rescue.

"Hey, be careful." Hoseok ran to me, putting his arm on my waist.

"Thanks Hobi hyung." I gave him my rectangle smile, and he returned with a small one.

With the help of Hoseok, I joined the rest in the cave a while after they arrived; I didn't realise how slow I walked. Jungkook must've got tired of lagging behind with me, that was why he ran to catch up with the others, first.

"Yah, Jungkook! You just left your wounded boyfriend out there!" Hoseok shouted once we stepped foot into the cave.

I blushed a little at the word 'boyfriend', and gave Hoseok a small elbow in the ribs. I saw that Jungkook's face was red, too, which made me smile a little.

Hoseok helped me sit down next to Jungkook, and I leaned in to whisper something into his ear.

"I guess you're my boyfriend now." I smirked a little, but Jungkook didn't see that.

I pulled away, and saw a tomato in front of me. I chuckled, and gave who was now my boyfriend a big bear hug. I assumed he doesn't mind being my boyfriend, too.

"Get a room." I heard Yoongi complain.

I wanted to say 'you're just jealous' to tease my hyung a little, but I decided against it because I figured Jimin was probably still unused to his new relationship with Yoongi. After all, he once loved Jungkook so much.

But, it wasn't my fault Jungkook chose me, am I right?

I looked at my new boyfriend in front of me, and felt warmth and joy filled my heart. I was grateful for him to be by my side.