Drift Away

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Its been two whole days and Ryou and Emma still haven't talked to each other. Well Ryou tried talking but everytime he gets close to her, she comes up with an excuse that she has to leave. Ryou gets up early and she's gone, he stays up late for her but still doesn't show.

A whole week has pass, you would think that when two people live together they will see each other face to face. Unfortunately, Emma has been avoiding it, Ryou tried to give her space but he also wants to talk about it.

Until one morning, Ryou found a note posted on his bedroom door.

Dear Ryou,

I just want to let you know that I found a house of my own. Thank you for your hospitality and friendship. May you continue to live your life happy and carefree. I'm sorry I tried forcing you into a relationship you never wanted, I realized that I'm just your friend and nothing more. Take care.

Your Friend, Emma Rose

Ryou was heartbroken, he actually believe they were in a real relationship but she thinks I just only wanted to be friends. Ryou shook his head in disbelief

'No I need to find her and talk to her even if I have to force her, no more Mr. Nice guy.'

Ryou went out knowing exactly the hours Emma work and decided to check in every law firm there is in Domino City, he wasn't just about to let this relationship die just because of stubbornness and lack of communications.

It took Ryou a few days, but he managed to find it apparently Emma wasn't just working for the law firm but for the city and she made it sound like it was nothing. Ryou went to the law firm and walked up to the receptionist.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Yes, I would like to see Emma, Emma Rose"

The receptionist got on to the computer and looked through the list.

"Rose, Rose, Rose and here we go Emma Rose. Yes she is in her office right now room 512, you can talk to her secretary to see if she is available."

"Thank you"

Ryou then walked around the building finding the name and room. He walked up to the secretary

"Hello, is Emma Rose in?"

He asked the secretary she looked up

"Oh yes, she's available. I'll let her know Mr. .....?"

"Ryou Bakura"

The secretary nodded and called her boss. A few seconds later, the door open to reveal Emma and she looked annoyed when she saw Ryou.

Emma signaled Ryou to come inside her office, he closed the door, while Emma leaned on her desk facing Ryou with her arms crossed and face of annoyance

"What do you want Ryou?"

"Emma look I understand you were upset that night but you left me with no excuse"

"I did left with an excuse but you are too blind to see that from my point of view"

"You overreacted"

"Oh great so you came all the way here just to tell me its my fault"

"Let me explain something"

Ryou got up close to Emma's face but she looked away but Ryou forced her to look at him. Emma was surprise Ryou was never this force before.

"I thought we were in a relationship, but because of your stubbornness and lack of communication isn't helping the situation. I want us to work this out together."

What caught Emma surprise is that Ryou forced a kiss on Emma is was force but also passionate. Ryou forced his tongue inside causing Emma to lean back more on her desk. After a few minutes they both pulled back panting

"Be at my house after work and I will find out Emma"

He whispered to her ear before pulling back and walking out of her office slamming the door. Emma was confused and a slight smile crept up on her face.

'Wow he really means business'

As Ryou walked out the door and out of the building, Ryou was panting and blushing he couldn't believe he actually did that.

'Maybe I should go and apologize for being to rude, no wait I really need it for to make it sound I mean business'

Ryou let out a sigh and walked home getting things prepared and to recite what he is going to say to Emma once she arrives. Hours went by and the door bell from Ryou's house rang.

He went up to answer and it was Emma holding her briefcase. He let her inside but she didn't bother to sit down. She simply set her briefcase down, crossed her arms and looked at him seriously.

"What is so important that you did that stunt to me in my own office?"

Ryou cleared his throat

"Emma lately our relationship has been drifting away and so now I want to make that change and actually talk this whole situation out instead of walking away"

A/N Rate and Comment.