Chapter 30 - Grace

A/n : i feel really weird for doing this in physics class but oh well wattpad is life. Thanks for 1.2k reads! Comment and interact yeah, i won't bite xD don't be ghost readers interacting is fun! Anyways here is chapter 30. DUN DUN DUN!! Also, seasidestyles is back on wattpad and I am so happy because there will be a new perspective on Phantom and hopefully other books. She is my fave writer and her version of Harry is by far my most favorite. Check out her amazing work. Max's outfit on media and Harry's audition.

*Max*

"I've always wanted to audition, but I've always been to young." Harry's deep and enticing voice came from the TV.

"Seriously guys! Go on Channel 10 now! Harold f*cking Styles is on the X Factor about to do God knows what!" Dylan yelled on his phone. He called Oliver and Dalton earlier to tell the exact same thing and now he's talking to Dereck. I heard muffled voices of panic, confusion and slight humor, but I mainly focused on the curly haired boy who showed me endless possibilities.

"Shut the f*ck up Dylan!" I complained and turned up the volume. Simon was talking but I wasn't listening. A few seconds later, the door barged open and Dalton, Dereck, Landon and Oliver showed up. Even Mikey who was panting slightly.

"No f*cking way is this real." Oliver commented and sat on the beanbag next to me.

"SHH!" I hissed.

"Whoa someone's grumpy." Oliver put his hands up in defense, and I smacked his abdomen.

"Oh my god he's changed so much! He looks adorable!" Mikey gushed and I glared at him.

"Has he done anything yet?" Dereck asked, sitting down on Dylan's bed.

"He's about to now everybody shut the hell up!" I snapped.

"Whipped." Landon teased.

"Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful..." Harry sang on the X Factor. I'm once again gob smacked, he sounds amazing. I realized that I didn't really know anything about him. His art collecting hobby, even his singing. For the three months we dated, I wonder, do I really know the boy I claim to love?

"Holy sh*t! I didn't know he could sing this good!" I exclaimed. "Do you guys know?!"

"Yeah he entered Battle of the Bands two years ago and they won." Mikey casually commented.

"So pretty much every one of you knew about this except me?" I grumbled. "Why didn't he tell me?"

"It's never really talked about since he stopped chasing his music career when his ex-girlfriend Lacey died." Oliver said.

"He... what?"

They looked at me.

"Yes, you didn't kno-"

"No." I sighed in exasperation and sunk down on the chair. "I mean, everyone has exes but, I didn't really think... I thought... Wow I'm an idiot."

"Don't worry about it Max, it isn't really something talked about. I'm sure Harry would've told you."

"Good for Harry man, he's been itching to sing again. He'll definitely get through." Landon commented.

"Of course, he will, I mean listen!" I yell and turned up the volume. "He's bloody amazing!"

I ignored the pain I'm feeling, I promised to support whatever he wanted to do, and I intend to keep it that way no matter how it stings.

The boys all chattered as we watched his audition, but I didn't listen because I was too focused on Harry and his charming antics.