Feelings...

Chapter Four

(Dark's Position)

''It hurts...so bad, why is this happening? I can't feel sorry for her...and this other feeling...no i'm not falling for her...she is just beautiful..nothing more. just a human. i was just in a bad mood.'' dark thought while he was going in circles in his room. His armor was thrown in the corner. He just wore a white shirt with black leggings and his black boots. With a glas of red wine in his hand he tried to relax and get this feelings out of his head. His heart was aching and that wasn't normal for a demon like him. He couldn't believe that just a young defenseless woman could make him feel such a pain. Was she a wizard or something?

What should he do now. He didn't want to kill her. The emotion was painful yes..but deep in his heart he was also lonely...Everyday he was just in this dark castle and was waiting for assignments of Ganondorf to kill people or such things. So many empty rooms and just one lonely dark knight who just wanted peace. Yes he was a demon and he loved the smell of blood and to kill but sometimes he thought of the forbidden feelings for demons...Love. Ganondorf always told him that it is like poison and it just hurts. Yes that was true but sometimes when he watched humans in the light realm with their families and how they were happy, he got jealous. And then he got angry and then he wanted to kill them...He wouldn't get happy, nobody wanted him and everybody was scared of him. That's what he heard from Ganondorf or from villagers. But this girl...maybe he could try?...

Dark Link got tired..this was too much for him now..he got to bed and fell asleep..dreaming of green beautiful eyes...

(Y/N) position

It was getting colder and colder...Many thoughts came to your mind. Sitting in the corner of the cell, you got really tired..it was a long day, but sleep was not the best idea when you are a prisoner. But maybe you didn't feel the pain anymore, the cold and the sadness... Your eyes got heavier and then you fell asleep...dreaming of red orbs...

## later...###

'' Get up'' ''Hey get up''

You opened your eyes and at the same time the fear got back. In front of you was a Stalfos with a bag in his hands.

''Do you have a name?'' asked the Stalfos.

''(Y/N) is my name...please...i'm only a victim of this cruel war..let me go..'' you asked while tears rolled down your face.

''You have luck my lady, we don't kill you. I didn't know why, but our master gives you a chance and you will work in this castle as a servant.'', the Stalfos said and gave you the bag. You opended it and found clothes and a medical kit in it. A Black long dress, nothing special, but better than the white tunic with blood on it.

''Hurry up, or do you want to decline the offer? Than i don't know what will happen..maybe then you will have the pleasure to meet Master Dark's bad side and that is something nobody want to see.''

Wow he could get angrier and more fearsome? You were thinking of the possibilites...work for a demon..get out of the cell, but what will come next? Yeah you could get killed, but if you say no you will also get killed so..there is no possibility. And then you thought of James and that he died to rescue you. You have to fight and to live. You got up from the cold cell floor, with the bag in you hands you followed the Stalfos out of the Cell.

''I wish you the best...'' the deep voice of the old man broke through the silence. ''I hope so...thank you...'' you answered and went on.

Long corridors with red carpets, black stone walls, most of the things were black....This was really a dark Castle. For minutes you were going after the Stalfos. You came to a large hall with a big throne at the end and next to it, there was a beautiful stairway with a iron railing and small iron roses. The Stalfos brought you upstairs. You were amazed of this beautiful castle. It was mainly in black, but the decorations were so beautiful. You felt relaxed...but that couldn't be? You were a prisoner after all, but you startet to felt comfortable in this halls. After the stairs you reached another long corridor, but this corridor was different than the other. There was also a red carpet till the end, but there were also beautiful red curtains and the glass of the windows had black roses engraved. The other corridors were just normal. No curtains, mostly very dusty. The Stalfos stopped at the end of the corridor. There was a big black double door and 2 small doors. He opened one of the small doors and you saw a small room with a well done bed, a big window, also with the black roses and another room for the bathroom. It was great.

''This room is yours. There is also a bathroom where you can clean your wounds. Our master isn't here today, you can rest and tomorrow you will get informations of your job'' said the Stalfos and walked out of the room.

Once again you were alone and silence took place. Why did you get such a great room? You are just a servant..or is this normal in this castle? But you didn't see other servants. A sudden pain interrupted your thoughts and you went to the bathroom to take care of your wounds. You took a long shower and bandaged your wrists and your feets where you found cuts and bruises. After that you felt like a new person and again you felt very comfortable. You never lived in such a place. You lived at the castle but your room was old and you couldn't afford a good bed. This was a new level of living and for a moment you thought that your live will get better. You put on your black dress and went to bed. It was like heaven after the cold cell floors. You quickly fell asleep in a deep slumber.