Helpless

Chapter ten

Dark's position

''(Y/N), No!'', he shouted and was running to catch her, but they were gone. Silence filled the room and Dark just realized what happened. He fell to his knees and shouted your name and punched the floor with both hands. Rosalie came to the throne room. she knew that Ganondorf was here. The whole time she sat on the kitchen floor and tried to control her fear. She was crying the moment she felt your presence close to Ganondorf. He had found you.

The scene before her was more than sad. A broken knight who cursed and throw things everywhere. She had to dodge the fliying sword.

''What should i do now....he will kill her, he will torture her...if i just had stolen that damn book.'', he shouted.

''Master...please calm down...we have to think of a plan to rescue her...'', Rose started to get closer to his side.

''Calm down? Rose are you insane? Ganondorf captured (Y/N). You know what this means. We have no time and no chance. i have to get the book of magic...maybe i could make a deal and i could bring her back..'', Dark said and sat on the throne seat.

''You think that the book will change his mind? Now he had a better reason to make you do what he wants. The book is just a job...this will not bring (Y/N) back.'', Rose said.

''I have to try...i have to ...i don't know...it's the only way.'', Dark said and hid his face in his hands.

Rose came closer to his side and she hugged him. It was the first time she did that, because the moment was screaming for a comforting hug. She felt like a mother and was surprised that Dark hugged her back. ''He has such a burden to carry...and he is such a good man'', she thought.

''She is afraid, Rose...i can feel her pain and her fear. She is alone in a dark place and she wants to see me...i am so helpless.'', Dark whispered.

She released him from the hug and Dark stood up and went straight to his room with a dangerous look on his face. ''Now he is pissed'' Rosalie thought. She just watched him leaving and at that moment she got an idea and left as well.

### Some minutes later.... ###

Dark was ready. He wore his black armor, shield, sword and his black hat. He was prepared to give his live for you. Before Ganondorf appeared and had destroyed his relaxing time, Dark was thinking of his feelings for you. He wanted to think of a way to explain everything. To say ''I love you'', to say that he was not only a demon or monster and that he wanted so much more from you. And then you were gone. Ganondorf was right, the regret of putting you in this, was horrible. It was a deep stinging pain in his heart.

Dark came to the throne room once more and met  Rosalie. She was wearing her outdoor outfit like when she went shopping. She also wore a backbag. ''You are going somewhere?'' Dark asked with a questioned face.

''Yeah sure, i come with you. i have all what we need, red liquid bottles for the wounds, food and maps. I want to save (Y/N) as well. We will think of a plan on our way or get the book of magic. I think it's time that we break out of this control of Ganondorf. We can't go on like that!'', Rosalie said and went ahead.

Dark took a deep breath to control his temper. ''Rose i know that our world needs help, but now we have to help (Y/N). And honestly, you are in the way. Come on you are old, what can you do? Fight? Don't be silly. You will just get hurt and then i have to carry you back.'' Dark said and catched up with her.

''Clash'', with a wooden stick she punched Dark's head.

''What the hell? Owww! that hurt'', Dark rubbed his head in pain and Rosie laughed.

''Yeah i am so helpless. i can defend myself and for wounds i have red medicine bottles with me. I am pissed off as well Mister and i want to stop this and have a peaceful life with (Y/N) by my side and her children'', she answered.

''Yeah i think monsters would run away from you of fear or because they are annoyed.'', he ducked his head because Rosalie made a hand sign to punch him again. Then it hit him and he stiffened.

''Wait, Children? What?'', Dark shook his head.

''Oh shut up and go on. You are such a moron. So much time went by and you wasted it with your perverted comments and macho attitude, instead of confessing your feelings for her and be polite. Such a douchebag. She could be pregnant already and married. These young people today. Nothing but nonsense in their head. '' Rosalie said to herself. Dark just watched with mouth agape.

''Rose...i don't..i...yes...i wanted to confess..but what are you thinking...!? children now??? are you crazy? i am not ready to be a father! hell i don't even married her so stop that.'', he stuttered.

''And why is that??? Mister i do what i want! Just do it already. Hell, how much time do you need to be ready. How old are you now? 30?'', she asked.

''I am just 25.'', Dark answered.

''See, (Y/N) told me that she is 18, no 19? i don't know. But a good age to start a family or to get married and you said that you want to confess your feelings. so ask her to marry you'', Rosie said.

''Yeah Yeah just get your horse ready and let's leave.'' Dark was tired of this conversation. Before you came into their lives, Rosalie always told him that he shouldn't be such a macho and find a girl. She was always speaking like that, like a mother and everytime it ended with shouting or flying pots.

They got to the stables and prepared their horses.

''Operation saving (Y/N) starts now!!! Our first stop is Castle Hyrule.'', she shouted and rode off. Dark followed behind with a deep sigh.

### In the meanwhile ###

(your position)

You couldn't say how much time had passed. An hour or two or just minutes. The time didn't move here in this cold cell. You layed on the floor and felt dizzy. The excitment of this day was too much for you. Slowly you closed your eyes and fell asleep, waiting for your fate.