-12

Seulmi point of view

     Donghyun was hugging with someone and it's a girl.

Oops not a girl but a bitch.

       I don't know why but it makes me feel angry and want to kick that bitch. At the same time, I feel angry towards Donghyun too. I feel cannot do anything but just watched them. They are talking and laughing to each other. Suddenly, there's a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and look who is it.

"Hi Seulmi! We meet again today."

"Oh hi Youngmin oppa! Yeah we meet again today."

"So what are you doing here?"

"Just chilling and take a fresh air. Plus, my uncle really want to meet me."

"Who's your uncle?"

"Kim Jonghyun. The owner of this house is my uncle."

"Ohh I see. Wait, isn't that Donghyun. Let's greet her."

      He pointed to place where Donghyun with that girl. I try to avoid from go to Donghyun but Youngmin pull my wrist and drag me. Once we are infront of Donghyun and that girl, Youngmin greet him.

"Hey Donghyun-ah. Oh you're Park Yoora, Woojin's little sister right? Long time no see."

"Oh hyung!"

"Yeah I'm Park Yoora, Woojin's little sister. I just come back from UK. I just finished studies there so yeah. I'm back here. Long time no see you, Youngmin oppa.

      They keep talking to each other until I got marginalized. I leave them and go inside the house. It's already 11pm and I feel tired already plus tomorrow have school. Mommy Minhyun come to me and asked me.

"Seulmi, are you tired already?"

"Yes Mommy. Can we go back now?"

"Ohh Mommy forgot to tell you. Today we'll sleep here since you Daddy already drunk too much and already sleep in the guest room. Tomorrow you don't need go to school. Mommy let you rest."

"But I didn't have extra clothes plus it's uncomfortable to sleep with this dress."

"It's okay, Uncle Jonghyun lend you his clothes first."

"Oh okay. Thank you Mommy."

"Let's go sleep now. Mommy will accompany you."

He lead me to a room and hand me the extra clothes. I go change in the bathroom and freshen myself. After finished myself, I went out from the bathroom and lay on the bed with Mommy Minhyun. He already changed his clothes.

"Mommy, I miss you."

"Baby, I miss you too. Hey, why so sudden say like this?"

"Just.... nothing."

I started sobbing and snuggled to his chest. He looked panicked and cup my face.

"Hey, why you're crying? Is there anything happened?"

I keep thinking about Donghyun with that girl. Hugging, smiling widely, laughing with that girl. Whenever I thinking about it, I feel angry and really sad.

"Promise me, that Mommy and Daddy won't leave me. Okay?"

"Yes Mommy and Daddy promise won't leave our princess."

He kissed my forehead and wipe the tears using his finger.

"Now lets sleep shall we? You already looks so tired. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight Mommy."

'I should stop interact with Donghyun from now on.'

> a/n

Hi! Sorry for not double update yesterday bcs I'm kinda busy with my family.
• Congrats to bnmboyss for become one of characters in this fanfic. She's Park Yoora and I'll update her profile in —0
• I'll update more later.
• I have a class now so see ya later!
• Love you all so much!