-25

Seulmi point of view

Unknown number ✖️
You talked with Donghyun again, you'll die! Don't talked or having a communication with him! You're under my watch, bitch. This is my first warning.

-

'Should I tell Daddy and Mommy about this? Nah, I should keep it as a secret before it's gonna be a big case.'

     We're at the restaurant and having our lunch here after went to the Aquarium KLCC this morning. After the lunch finished, we head to the Pavilion for shopping time. I didn't buy a lot of things because not in the mood for shopping. Later at 9pm, we go back to our hotel and decided to take a rest. I go to my hotel room and enter it. I went to my bedroom and lay on the bed. Suddenly, my phone ringing and it's a call from Donghyun. I decided not to answer it because I remember about the message from the unknown number. I go take a shower and prepare to go sleep. I off the lamp and fall in dreamland.

    My body feel so sore and it's hard for me to move. There's a boy in front of me and someone behind the boy but I can't see who is it. I can't see the boy face and I tried to squint my eyes but still can't see it. I can feel blood all around my face and body.

"Seulmi! Seulmi! Yah gwenchana?!"

"Donghyun-ah....................................."

*bang bang*

      That's my last word to him. I feel so hard to breath and my breath was like stuck.

     I wake up from the sleep automatically and looked around me. I look at myself and it's just normal like before. I'm still alive but the dream was so scared. It's 5am and it's still dark at outside. So, I decided to go sleep back.

-

(a/n - I'm gonna time skip to their last day at Malaysia.)

     It's our last day here and I already done packing my things. Our flight is 12am tonight. We decided to have our own free time before going to the airport. I decided to go buy some souvenirs for Gunhee. I'm going to the shopping mall with Youngmin and Daddy Dongho. We strolled around the mall and I entered the shop. After a few times choosing, I decided to buy a tshirt and keychain for Gunhee and also for my memories. Then, Daddy Dongho bring us to McDonalds. Youngmin seems suit well with Daddy Dongho and they talking happily. Daddy Dongho already about our relationship and suprisingly he accepted it but Mommy Minhyun seems like not accepted our relationship.

After finished shopping and all, we go back to our hotel and have a rest first because it's still early to go at airport. It's 3pm right now and we'll go to the airport at 7pm. I entered my hotel room and looked Donghyun was at the living room with Yoora. I was shocked and quickly go inside my bedroom. Did you want to know why I'm shocked? There are making out on that freaking innocent couch. Donghyun was on the top of Yoora and they're kissing.

'I'M FEELING LIKE I WANT TO KILL THAT STUPID YOORA.'

> a/n

Hi! IT'S DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY WEE HOO!
• You know what, I freaking didn't start my account assignment yet and I need to submit it tomorrow. Guess who will not sleep tonight just because want to finished this assignment but I think it'll not be finished tho.
• I'm hungry right now.
• love you all
• bye