-24

Seulmi point of view

     "Will you be my girlfriend officially?"

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath. All I could think right now, only about this one thing.

'Kim Donghyun.'

I opened my eyes back and look at Youngmin. I nodded slowly and smiled.

"Yes."

"Thank you and I love you Seulmi-ah!"

"I-I love you too oppa."

I didn't know why but it's hard to say that three words to Youngmin. He hug me and place a kiss on my forehead. We arrived at our room level and exited the lift. I say to Youngmin that I need to go back at my room because I want to rest. He send me until to the front of my room and bid me goodbye. I enter my hotel room and sit at the living room. I looked my phone and it's 11am already. I opened my kakaotalk apps and there's a notification in  our family group.

Mommy Minhyun 👨‍👨‍👧
Seulmi & Donghyun, get ready. We gonna go sightseeing around the Kuala Lumpur city. Ask Youngmin and Yoora if they want to tag along. See you at the hotel lobby in 15 minutes.

Seoulmee 🍇
Oh okay Mommy.

Donghyun 💩
Okay Mom.

I knocked Yoora room and waited her to open the door. She opened the door and smiled at me.

"Yoora unnie, did you want to join us sightseeing around the city?"

"Yes sure! Wait, I'm gonna get ready first."

"We need to gather at the lobby in 15 minutes."

"Oh I'm gonna make it fast. Wait for me okay?"

"Nae, unnie."

I sit at the living room again and scrolled the feed on Instagram. Suddenly, there's someone tag me in their post. I looked at the photo and turned out it's me on Youngmin Instagram. He posted it and there's a lot of comments there. I try read the comments and it's all about congratulate us for being a new couple. I decided to called Youngmin and asked him if he want to join us. After a few ringing, he picked up the call.

"Yeobuseyo oppa."

"Yeobuseyo Seulmi-ah."

"Oppa, do you want to join us go sightseeing around the city today?"

"Yes, I want."

"Okay, we'll meet at the hotel lobby in 15 minutes. See you later oppa. Annyeong."

"Oh arraseo Seulmi-ah. See you later. Annyeong."

I ended the call and keep my phone in the bag. Then, Yoora exited from her room and come at me.

"Seulmi, kaja!"

"Nae unnie."

We left our hotel room and enter the lift. When arrived at the hotel lobby, the others already gather and it's only us the last one to arrived. Donghyun was looking at me but I ignored his stared. I go to Youngmin side and he intertwined his hand with me. Yoora already linked his arm with Donghyun and being clingy with him. I know that Donghyun already annoyed with Yoora and he's not in the mood today. We enter the van that has been reserved for us and get ready for sightseeing. First, we gonna go to Aquarium KLCC.

So the seat arranged in the van is like this :-

Nobody | Mr.Driver

Mommy Minhyun | Daddy Dongho

Yoora | Donghyun

Youngmin | Seulmi

Suddenly, I got a notification from Kakaotalk and saying I'm receiving a message. I opened the Kakaotalk apps and read the message. It's from Donghyun.

Donghyun 💩
Why you do like this to me? Did you not remember that I tell you that I love you and please wait for me?

Then, I received a message but from unknown number.

Unknown number ✖️
You talked with Donghyun again, you'll die! Don't talked or having a communication with him! You're under my watch, bitch. This is my first warning.

> a/n

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating in 2 days. I'm kinda busy with practice and all.
• I JUST REALISED THAT THIS BOOK ON #911 IN FANFICTION. OMG THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS!
• I'M MAYBE GONNA DO DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY SO WAIT FOR YA!~
• Love you all so much :)