realisation hits

Remi's POV

It's the start of year 10 and I was freaking out since I looked like a freaking zombie. After my morning panicking attack I brushed my curly Bob-like hair and put on some mascara and eyeliner- I don't like make up cause it makes people look fake- then I put on a black crop top with black jeans and blue trainers and a hoodie round my waist. Then I got my bag and phone and went down stairs to see Grayson kissing a frying pan.

'Wtf are you doing Grayson'?

'Um I'm doing an experiment to see if it tastes like butter and bacon but it doesn't'

Ethan just started laughing and we just got in my car then I put on little do you know and Ethan started singing

'Little did you know I am trying to build myself up piece by piece'

It sounded horrible but he gave me a piggy back to our first lesson so all was forgiven. It is english now, I can't even concentrate in boring lessons but this lesson is just so god damn annoying. Do you want to know why? I sat next to Meredith Nicholson the school 'hottie' I think they have her mixed up with someone else cause she is just a slut and god damn controlling. She controls EVERYONE and I mean everyone. Me and Grayson hate her SO much but Ethan has a crush on her like every other guy but gray. It kills me to see him fall into her pit of doom. Wait this isn't right. Do I love him more than I'm supposed to?