The Life of a Thug's Daughter 2

----------Prologue----------

My heart raced fast as I tapped my foot. I was nervous because I haven't done anything like this before. Growing up around gang life, there ain't nothing I haven't seen before. My Daddy always taught me never to fear anybody or anything. But why was I afraid now? Because I was actually in the position of a thug? I don't even know why I'm doing this. I have money there's no need to rob a bank. But hey, I'm doing it for the hell of it. I put on my mask and loaded my 4-4 and looked over to Tyrrell sitting in the passenger seat.

"Imma stay in here." He said. I nodded and made my way to the front door. I said a quick prayer to God before opening the door and demanding that no one move.

"Take me to the money." I said pointing a gun at a pretty blonde lady. She agreed as I followed her into a giant room full of stacks. I filled my bag up as much as I could. There was probably about 100k in here. Just as I made my way out the bank there were so many police cars out there. I ran to the side of the building. My heart racing even faster before, and sweat dripping down my forehead this time. I gasped as I didn't see the car there. Where the fuck was Tyrrell.

"Hands above your head spread your feet ma'am." An officer demanded. It was a familiar voice and anger grew in my face. It turned a rosy red, and I felt tears form in my eyes as Tyrrell threw me in the backseat of a cop car. I sighed.

This motherfucker was working with the feds all along. I knew not to trust him. I hung my head low as I thought about doing time, and losing my kids. The only people I genuinely cared about. I hired the best lawyer in town to help me with my case.

"Look, I wish I could help you but you're hands are too dirty. The best deal we could get is 7 years without bail. Police got some hard evidence on you for owning guns and possibly killing Richard." My lawyer Tammy said.

"Possibly killing Rich? No I didn't do it." I corrected her.

"Well your DNA was on him when he died." She said looking at files in her briefcase.

"I saw him before he died, I most definitely didn't kill him." I said getting angry. I was not about to take the fall for Manny killing Rich!

Tears starting flowing as I realized I wouldn't be able to see my kids for 7 years. Are you kidding me? They'll be teenagers and I'll be in my 30's. I'll miss so many birthdays and important moments that mother's should be there for. I sighed.

"Alright. Well I have no choice but to do the time Tammy." I shrugged.

"Trial's in a few days. The police have you in custody so you cant go home." She said as she packed all her papers away and left. I sat back in my chair and just thought about being in prison for almost a decade.

I at least got to call my family before they locked me up. The phone rang as I called Manny. I haven't talked to him in a year, since I caught him cheating. "Hello." I heard his deep voice say.

"Hey Manny, um...its Nyla." I said unsure if he wanted to speak to me.

"Oh hey, wassup?" He asked.

"I'm in jail, possibly doing 7 years." I told him.

"Damn what the hell you do?!" He said raising his voice.

"Attempted to rob a bank but we can talk about that later, can I talk to Zyona and Kyree?" I asked.

"2 minutes." The phone operator said interrupting our conversation.

"Alright." He said before handing the phone to Kyree.