Sasuke, stop!

(Mina's POV)

"We were watching for a little, but we decided not to interfere until now," Shikamaru said as he stood in me

"Little sons of bitches," I cursed under my breathe. "You were watching Sakura, Rock Lee, and me get beat to a pulp, and you didn't do anything!"

"I'm sorry, I thought that Naruto would wake up just in the nick of time to save you both," Shikamaru protested.

"If this is pity, I might as well do this on my own," I groaned.

"How about you take my help and go get Sakura cleaned up?" Shikamaru suggested. Sakura looked very tired and she needed help.

"Fine," I sighed. I walked to Sakura and helped her into the cave.

"This is a waste of time!" The team groaned.

"Once I'm done with this little team, I'll end all of you!" The bandage boy bragged as he ran towards me.

"Do you not learn?" I asked. "Ice style: Ice spears!" Ice spears appeared in front of me and I threw them at him. He dodged them. Shikamaru appeared of front me.

"Did you already forget about us?" He smirked. I turned my attention back to Sakura. I laid her down next to Sasuke and laughed.

"You better be thanking me later," I giggled.

"I know," she responded. I grabbed a towel, put it in water, and softly rubbed it on her face. "You know, I'm tired of being weak. I want to be like you."

"Me? Why? A scared, lonely little girl who has too many voices in her head. A little girl who could go on a rampage any second? If you envy me, then I must be more that what I just described," I said as I continued to wipe her forehead.

"Of course you're more than that! You're strong, kind, caring, funny, pretty. It's like you're perfect. I've never told you this, I've never tried. I'm so grateful for you, and you better not leave me."

"Alright, I will never leave you," I gently touched her cheek. I looked back at the battle and they seemed to be doing. I looked at Sasuke, who had his eyes wide open.

"Sasuke?" I said quietly.

"Sasuke?!" Sakura repeated as she sat up quickly. He sat up as well, but there was black markings all over him. "What's that?!" He didn't say anything, but he paid a lot of attention to her wounds. He got up and walked out.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

"What's the matter?" Sakura persisted.

"I think he's going to fight, he cares. About you," I said kindly. "Let's just watch for a little."

"But," she started before we heard the screams. She looked at the battle quickly and got up. "Sasuke, what are you doing?"

Sasuke was holding one of them with his arm behind him. He screamed in pain as Sasuke pulled more.

"Stop! Sasuke!" Sakura got up and ran to him. She hugged him and from behind. He let him go and stood still. The marks disappeared.

"You did it!" I said to her. "You saved him. And you!" I yelled as I pointed to the bandage boy. "You best not think that you are leaving with your scroll!"

"I'll leave," he said as he picked up his teammates. "But next time we meet, don't expect to ran away."

"I won't. And don't except that of us either!" I smirked and sat down. And looked at the new and very much improved couple, Sasuke and Sakura.

"I'm happy for you!" I said, wiping a fake tear. Sakura let go of Sasuke and smiled.

"Welcome back!" She said with a wide grin. "We've missed you."