Chapter Five

Kourté groaned loudly at the insistent ringing.

"Turn it off!"

Olivia moaned from beside her and she felt blindly around the bed for whatever was causing the annoying sounds.

Her head was pounding like a bitch, her stomach turned as if she would upend it's contents at the slightest movement. Dear Lord where was her fucking phone!

Popping open a bleary lid, she located the phone on the floor and answered without looking at the contact information.

"Where the fuck are you?"

An angry voice yelled and she winced pulling the phone from her ear.

Where was she?

She looked around and recognized Olivia's room. How on earth had she gotten here? Last she remembered she had been dancing in the club with the brunette and having a whole lot of drinks. Olivia had then brought some pretty blue pills and Kourté had taken them against her better judgment. That was where her memory ended.

"Kourté!"

Carson snapped again drawing her out of her mind.

"Damn. What?"

"Where the fuck are you? You were supposed to be here an hour ago!"

Kourté frowned.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Be where?"

Olivia moaned from beside her and sat up shooting her a nasty glare for disturbing her sleep.

"At the fucking meeting with Bowman and Kristoff!"

Immediately Kourté's spine straightened. Shit.

"What time is it?"

"What time is it? What time is it? It's fucking time for the meeting!"

Wincing, she gingerly rolled out of bed and started to find her clothes.

"I'll be right over. Just give me a couple of minutes"

"Fifteen Kourté"

"What? That's too-"

"Bowman leaves in fifteen. Get here. Now"

He snapped and hung up.

Kourté stared at the phone insulted. How dare he hang up on her? He was the employee, he didn't have any right to do that.

Her time read 11:03. How the fuck was it morning already?

"Baby. Where are you going?"

"Work Olivia. I'm fucking late"

Olivia pouted.

"I had a good time last night. Did you?"

To be honest Kourté couldn't remember anything about last night. Had they had sex? She glanced at Olivia; probably.

"Olivia, how did we get here last night?"

She asked thinking she had to get someone to pick up her car.

"You drove"

Olivia said and Kourté froze shocked. She had driven? While being completely piss faced? Considering the fact that she couldn't remember it, it was a surprise they hadn't crashed.

Swearing, she searched the bed for her panties.

"Where the fuck are my keys?"

She muttered. Dammit this was not how she'd planned to meet the new girl. Hung over and disoriented. She would look like a fucking tramp especially in her wine stained dress from last night.