A/N

Hello hello

So Temptation is over.

Honestly I'm proud of myself for completing this book. Originally it was only supposed be around ten chapters, but it ended up having closer to thirty. Maybe one day I'll show you the outline, because so much has changed from what I originally planned.

Thanks to all of you that read it. It doesn't matter if you didn't vote ot comment, just reading it means a whole lot (don't get me wrong though, the comments are really wonderful as well).

I hope you guys can see some sort of message or life lesson within this book. I tried my best to convey this topic accurately, but I've never really been to conversion therapy, so while I'm hoping most of my stuff was representative of what actually happens, I of course can't say it's 100% the truth.

Additionally, there are lots of different conversion efforts, so what Oliver went through might be completely different than what someone from another country or state went through.

I did do research on this topic of course, and all of the stuff I have in here is stuff that happens at places like these (to the best of my knowledge).

But enough rambling.

Thank you again.

Because you reading this book and offering support really does mean a lot.

Although this was a sad story, I hope that you somewhat appreciated it. It was hard to write, but I felt like it was a topic that needed to be addressed.

So I guess I'll see ya later my dudes.

And I hope that maybe you'll check out some stuff I'm planning on publishing in the future (I've already got one idea in place with an entire outline, which is rad).

Much love,

❦Maggie ❦