March 27, 2014

March 26, 2014

The first kiss. People make the first kiss seem so romantic and amazing and absolutely heart-stopping... well its not.

Your first kiss will be awkward no matter what people say. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 14, it was with my first boyfriend and let's just say it has ruined kissing for me.

There was just soo much spit *shudder*. And people were staring at us. And I opened my eyes and the closeness of our bodies scared the shit out of me because I have personal space issues.

Not only was the kissing awful, so was the setting. We were in KFC at a back table and we were hidden by two of his friends who sat together to form a wall... 😑 WHO T'F DOES THAT! Like do you not respect me enough to set up a nice moment with a nice feeling for kissing me! But I went along with it only cause I was excited for my first kiss.

.All those romance books and movies totally lied to me. There were no sparks flying, the only thing flying was saliva.

My knees didn't get weak and threaten to give way, the only thing weak was my stomach and the only thing that threatened to give way was the puke at the back of my throat.

The world didn't melt away leaving only the two of us, the world was pretty much there when everyone in the KFC was staring at us.

I haven't kissed since, not that I've been with any guys that way since.

I was so expecting someone to take me and make my first kiss awesome and teach me how to kiss like a boss and stuff...... but no, that didn't happen. I broke up with him a week later, not because of the kissing, only because I wasn't really feeling the relationship.

Poor guy though, he's really cool and nice and stuff, it's just that when it comes to kissing he sucks, really he doesn't kiss he literally sucks.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So now you know all the truths about 'The First Kiss', and now you know it's awful. It doesn't have to be though, no of course not, it's all about who you do it with. It's just that the person I did it with was the equivalent of making out with a drooling llama.

Comment 😘

Fan 😘

Vote 😘

Laterade

~Jay Swizzy