//3//

< DEE POV >

Mulatto and I woke up to a big BANG!

We rushed downstairs and on my way out I grabbed a knife because if something was going down I needed to be prepared.

As we were walking downstairs I saw some glass so I held Mulatto back so she wouldn't step in any of it. I looked down and saw a brick with a note attached to it and the note said "Stay away from Julio, Demarco, and Keon or else!!"

I looked at Mulatto and told her to go get her phone and text Peaches aka Supa Peach she is our 3rd amigo shes also the youngest and the craziest.

< MISS MULATTO POV >

THE TEXTING CONVERSATION

LATTOOO🖤😘 :"PEACHES COME TO DEE'S HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!"

PEACHYYY🔐💖 :"What happened ? Is something wrong ?"

LATTOOO🖤😘 :"Yes , something happened I'll explain when you get here."I typed.

I looked up and I jumped down the stairs so I wouldn't step on any glass. When I got down I saw Dee grab 2 brooms and dust pans and she handed me one and we started to sweep up the glass.

< PEACH POV >

I road my bike to Dee's house because she only lived a few blocks away from me. I finally got to her house and I put my bike in her yard and knocked on the door , as I was waiting on the door to open I got on my phone and looked on instagram then I suddenly felt me being pulled into the house.

"WHAT THE HELL !?" I yelled because if the unplanned yank.

"Sorry but this is urgent!" she said while handing me a brick , I was confused at first but I read the note then I was pissed!

"Who the hell did this ?" I said. They were about to get a piece of my mind.

"I don't know but we think it was Nia." Alyssa said looking down.

"Oh yeah I saw the video, u beat that bitch ass" I said laughing while giving Dee a high five.

"Yep I sure did but stop distracting me this is important! " Dee exclaimed. I could tell she was a little scared.On the real... I was too.

< DEE POV >
Right after I said that I heard a ding coming from my phone so I looked down and smiled because it was .. Keon aka Lil Key , to be honest Key and I have been talking for a while and I think I really like him but I also like Nova.. What am I going to do ?

THE CONVERSATION

Key 🔑💚: Goodmorning Princess :)

Dee 🔐 😍: Goodmorning handsome ;)

Key 🔑 💚: So I was wondering if you wanted to hangout today ?

Dee🔐😍: I would love to but I can't today ..

Key🔑💚 : Oh ok I guess we can try tomorrow ?
It seemed as though he was sad.

Dee🔐😍 : Sure :)

THE CONVERSATION ENDS

" WELL LOOK WHO'S DISTRACTED NOW!"

Follow us on Instagram @Supatranada.__

Make sure you guys vote😁

Bye Loves 💖

*