Dreams Come True

*Yuri's POV*

"Hey Yuri I had a dream about you." Victor says shyly. "I did too," I say with a deep crimson blush spreading across my face.Victor sees this and his eyes go wide then dart down. He's blushing too. Suddenly I get the idea we had similar dreams. "I want to hear your dream first!" He says in a hurry.Okay Yuri start off simple. "Oh! Um, well, in my dream we were at a hotel. And we were uh, doing something. A-actually I don't want to talk about it!" I say. Then Victor gets a look on his face that assures me he knows what dreamt I about. "Then why don't we recreate it?" "Sure!" SHIT! Betrayed by my own tongue! "Let's go into town and find a hotel then!" He says a little too cheerily for comfort.

* HALF AN HOUR LATER*

"Come on in boys." Says an employee who hangs up mine and Victor's coats. She then leads us into a room with the faint scent of lavender. The hotel is nice and it is the same kind as the one in my dream. Victor looks at me expectantly. Suddenly I see him naked in front of the springs again. Something in my head switches on and I strut toward Victor seductively. "Victor I'm tired of waiting for you to make a move. So now it's my turn to make a move." I pin him against the wall and put my lips against his. I grab his bulge which forces him to open his mouth in a moan so I can slide my tongue in. I explore his mouth with my tongue and then work my way down from his mouth to his jawline, then to his neck. I use my mouth to leave a mark on him. This proves that I am truly the one who stole Victor Nikiforov away from his fans. He moans up a storm as I suck away at his skin and rub him through his tight jeans. "Say it, say my name." "Yuri." He moans " Louder." "Yuri!" " Louder or I'll stop!" "YURI FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG HARD DICK AND CUM ALL OVER MY FACE!" He shouts. I suddenly rip Victor's clothes off of his body, then my own clothes off of myself and stick my dick inside of him from behind. As I thrust he moans loudly and throws his head back in absolute ecstasy. While still taking him from behind I use his scarf to blindfold him and his belt to tie his hands behind his back. "YES! YES YURI, FASTER! HARDER! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME UNTIL YOUR LEGS ARE NUMB AND YOUR DICK IS BLUE!" I use my hands to jerk of his massive foot long. Victor is moaning extremely loudly and is sweating heavily. I moan too and after a good twenty minutes Victor comes hard all over the vanity in front of us. It takes me another twenty minutes to come by then Victor is exhausted and had come a total of three times. After about three minutes of laying in a pool of our own semen I untied Victor and he knelt down in front of my rock hard member. He used his mouth and a single saliva covered hand to make me come in fifteen minutes while using the other hand to pleasure himself.

*FIVE HOURS LATER*

After about six hours of intense love making and dozens of  positions Victor and I headed home covered in hickeys and with the satisfaction of having taken each other to a place of extreme ecstasy. The only downside was having to explain to my family why we were in wheelchairs.
>//<