Sunday Morning

*Victor's POV*

I can't rip my thoughts away from Yuri the next day. I woke up early to try get my mind around the fact that Katsuki Yuri and I are lovers, no, boyfriends! Then I think of him ripping my clothes off of my body and bounding my hands together. I bite my lip and give the smallest moan. I imagine his big juicy cock squirting cum all over my bare chest. My pants grow tighter as I cook breakfast. Then I find myself grinding on the stove. Yuri and I had rented an apartment ASAP after having to explain our wheelchair situation to his family. I'm moaning lightly and grinding harder when a hand suddenly grabs my ass firmly. Yuri slides his hand between my thighs and he strokes my rock hard erection. He swiftly turns off  the stove and shoves me onto our couch. I unbutton my pants and then go for his. "How about we loosen you up?" He nods nervously then pulls his pants and boxers down. I lick my fingers until they're covered in a thick layer of my spit. Yuri whimpers for me to hurry and take him already. I rub and stroke his entrance until he begins to beg for me to fuck him. Then I stick two of my fingers up his ass and thrust them in and out. He hisses and holds back tears. I continue to thrust my fingers and lick the back of his neck. I suck and kiss his neck until he calms down and begins to moan lightly. "Augh Victor, more, harder, faster!" I obey his demands and put my wet tip inside of him. After he adjusts to my size I begin to thrust my hips slowly. Soon Yuri gets impatient and he grabs my ass. This gets me even more turned on and I thrust with more force.
                           *  1 HOUR LATER *
Yuri's napping on the couch when I go back up to my room. I pull out my phone and face time Yurio. I smile when he picks up. His hair is disheveled and messy. He swallows hard and gives me an angry glare. "Awe is the little kitty mad?" His stare intensifies "I'm busy!" " a naked Otabek walks past and whines "Come on Yuri, I'm HORNY!" He sees me on the screen blushing, and his eyes narrow in embarrassment. Yurio immediately hangs up.