Cethany: Believe in Us

Chapter 1:

Bethanys POV

_______________________________

I was walking around the YouTube Fest. I couldn't believe how many YouTubers were there! I was dressed in my blue crop top and tan shorts. I must admit there were so many hot boys at the Youtubers Fest. I'd decided to go try some of the festival food. So I went and got some popcorn. I stood at the counter waiting for my popcorn when a hot,blonde headed boy was walking near me. He was muscular and wearing a stripped muscle tank. He noticed me staring at him and walked up to me. He flipped his hair out of his eyes. "Hi, I'm Connor,"he said,"a youtuber and eligible bachelor unless you wondering." His simile gave me the chills. Is he really flirting with me?!?! The cashier finally had my popcorn ready. Connor slid him a $5 dollar bill. "You didn't have to do that," I said. "No problem cutie," he said. I nearly lost my mind. We walked to the edge of the beach and talked all night. "It's getting dark,maybe I should go," I said.

"Please, don't I'm having a party at my place," he said. "Fine," I said. He drove me too his condo in his beautiful car. I wish I could afford a Mercedes. We walked upstairs to his condo and no one was there. "Connor where's everyone at ?"I said. "Well, me ,you, and my cat are all the party I need!" he laughed. He was so pathetic,but cute at the same time. We laughed all night and watched Disney movies. "Bethany , you can just stay here," he said. "But, Connor," I said. "Come on, Beth" he said. He really called me Beth. I hope he can't see me blushing I thought. He lifted me I his arm and carried me to his bed. I slid underneath the covers, and layed down. " I'm cold," he said. Connor slid his arms around me and cuddled me. Then, his lips connected with mine. I was making out with Connor Franta. Then, it led to more then I thought , but how could I stop. He pulled off his shirt and exposed his hot ripped body and continued kissing me. Connor then slipped off my crop top and bra leaving me bare. It felt so nice. Eventually, both me and Connor layed naked. He thrusted into my body. In and out. I'd never felt so good and my life. It hurt being a virgin . After,that night. I woke up scared to death . Because Connor's and I had one flaw last night we didn't use protection and I could be pregnant!