5 (I-I'm so s-sorry! Can you forgive me?)

We heard a knock at the door

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edd said "Tom can you get the door?" "Why do I have to do everything!" Tom said walking to the door.

Now to Tord's POV

"Why do I have to do everything!" I heard Tom yelled, Paul and Patryk was waiting in the car.
I sighed and then Tom open the door and then closes it on my face.
Then I heard Tom said "I might kill him!" Then I heard footsteps coming to the door and I saw Edd open it.
"What do you want Tord?" Edd said looking very mad.
Then I looked down "I-I'm so s-sorry can you forgive me?" "No we can't and we can never trust you or forgive you Tord" Edd said.

Annnddd now Mia's POV

"No we can't and we can never trust you or forgive you Tord" I heard Edd said and then I walked to Edd and said "who's that?" Edd turned to me and it was Tord.
Tord looked up and saw his eye widen and said "I c-can't believe you Mia!".
Tord ran that car and then I saw Paul drive away.

I ran up stairs and closed my room door and locked it.
"I won't l-let me join the army no more" I said quietly, I started crying.
I heard someone running up to my room door and then they knocked.
"Leave me aloen.." I said "no!" I heard Tom's voice "what do you want Tom?" I said.

"A-are you umm...o-ok?" I heard Tom say.
"Why do you think I'm crying!" I said crying and I cried myself to sleep.

Back to Tord's POV

I was in my office sitting in there, I never cried in for ever I had my hoodie over my head.
I heard someone walk in I pulled my hood down some more so they don't see I'm crying.
"Sir R- I m-mean Tord are you ok?" I heard Patryk voice.
"Yes" I said trying not to sound like in crying, "I know they'll forgive you one day Tord" Patryk said and then he walked out of my office.

~skip to night time~/still Tord's POV

I was lying in bed it was night time and I couldn't stop thinking that my only last friend was leaving with the friends who did this to me.
I took off my eyepatch it feels weird because I don't really take it off.
I sat up and grab a cigarette from my nightstand beside my bed and I light it up with the lighter.
I open my window, I sighed and looked at my arm, I felt a tear go down my face.

If I didn't use the robot then this would never have happen...I should have just stay there and do fun things with my friends.
I looked out my window and the sky was full of stars today....
I put out my cigarette and lied back down and sighed, I can't believe Mia was living with them.
I pulled the covers over me.
All the memories I made with Edd, Matt and Tom it was fun, yea the old time....
I started singing Stressed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~oh no! Tord~kun is sad!
I hoped Tord~kun will be ok and I hoped you enjoyed it~