The Night Before

Hello. Wazzup!? Thanks to those who are reading! Favorite top 3 descendants 2 songs? Mine. 1:Space Between 2:Kiss the girl 3: chillin' like a villain. My 4th would go to Wand for the Crown. Now go ahead and continue.---------------------------------Mal's POV
"Evie you threw up after a while. I brought you back to our dorm. I helped you get cleaned up. I felt you climb into my bed in the middle of the night. I asked you what was up and all you did was yawn and say hmph." I explained to Evie as she awoke. Hm. Even like this she's beautiful. Hungover, bad breath, and messy hair. Still won't make me feel different about her.
Evie's POV
Shit! Now I remember. Oh fuck.
I did throw up. Everywhere. I drank way too much after. Well after Mal and I made out. WTF was I thinking! Jesus. Dang it! I'm also hungover after that. I'm starting to think clubbing was a bad idea. " Ow!" I winced and groaned in pain. I do remember Mal carrying me as well. " Thanks M. Was I too heavy or could you manage?" I teased. " Oh please! With your body. I managed just fine." Mal said complimenting me. I blushed a bit. "Mmk. Thanks again M." I said. " No problem Eves." Mal said. " So.. What happened with the boys?" I asked innocently. " hmph. Those two. Oh boy. Really E, what do you honestly think?" Mal said chuckling slightly then smirking. She's right. Those two most likely got hooked up and are waking up somewhat as surprised as me. I don't judge them, but I don't want to imagine their "sexual relations". " Now I have that image. Digging into my head Mal." I said playfully, but still mad a bit. Just come on. Those two always had this coming. Totally shipping them. They would make a cute couple. Jay the overprotective one and Carlos the small frail one, but if your lucky enough to strike a nerve his inner-self comes out.
Mal's POV
I realized maybe I shouldn't have kissed her. It felt right though, she also didn't stop me or argue. That could've been the beer though. Mal thinks back to what happened.
Mal's POV Past time.
I'm having a pretty great time! I noticed Evie isn't doing so well though. Just then I see the bottle spin. It spins 360 about 20 times. I look at everybody else's faces as the bottle spins pointing all around the small circle. I look at who it lands on. Me? Evie...? I feel my heart fluttering and my cheeks burning up. I might as well enjoy this. I grab my two shots and watch as Evie drinks hers. Then I bring myself to speak. I guess the shots were kicking in. " Well, come on, what kind of kiss?" I ask. It's silent for a bit. The others are thinking about it since all the kisses have varied. I look up towards Evie to see she looks a bit confused. I flash a sweet smile at her and she smiles slightly back. I hear the others. " Passionate" I shake a bit uncomfortably. I scooted towards her slowly so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable as well. She leans down towards me and my lips. I feel her breathing getting heavy. Our faces are really close, not that we haven't been this close before though. I brush my lips onto hers. It's like her lips were made to fit into mine. I start sweetly, but I can't help moving on to passion. I slow down a bit since we are now fully making out. I'm surprised she hasn't stopped. I know completely that I'm not faking this. I feel connected to Evie. I bite her bottom lip to tease her a bit. She startles me when I hear her moan a little. I'm so happy right now. I smirked into the kiss. Evie started biting me back. I pull her closer and cup her cheeks with my hands. She holds me tightly around the waist. I struggled to pull away, but didn't make it look obvious. I wanted her to want me. I flutter my eyes and see her sigh and then flutter hers as well.
Evie's POV Present Time.
Mal looks kind of dazed. She's look off into space thinking about something deeply. Her light green eyes are sparkling. How cute? No E stop it. Let's just get her attention back. " Hey. Hello. Mal! " I shout. A hmm is all I receive from the girl. Mal looks up shaking her head. " What's wrong Mal, you seem, distracted." I say. " Nothing. I..I..I just was remembering something." Mal said. " And what is that?" I asked. " Nothing forget it." Mal said scrunching her nose. She's cute when she's frustrated. I'll just drop it. " So are we going to school or are we gonna skip?" I asked changing the topic. " It depends on how bad your hangover is." Mal said slightly chuckling. " It's pretty bad, but I don't wanna be stuck in here. " I said. " I might have something for that, wait here." Mal said. " Oh sweetly, as if I'm going to leave looking and feeling like this." I joked. " Alright Princess." Mal said smiling. P...princess?
About 5 minutes later. Mal's POV
" Hey E, you feeling any better?" I asked. " No." Evie answered blankly. " Here, drink this." I said handing her a glass. " Better now?" I asked hopefully. " Actually kind of. Yeah. Thanks M, what is this?" Evie asked. " I'm not aloud to say." I answered. We both got dressed. I told Evie we could go wherever she wanted. She got so excited. It was adorable how happy she was. Walking towards the door I'm brought to an abrupt stop. " So M, am I a good kisser?" She asked teasing me and poking me with her elbow. I blushed a dark shade of red. " Y..yeah E." I said my eyes shy and my voice low and creamy. I grabbed her hand immediately so she would stop poking me. We walk out towards the woods. It's peaceful there. Quiet there. Just us two.
Hey sorry I would've written more, but I couldn't go on. So what do you want to happen in the woods? Tell me in the comments. I want to see what you come up with. My plan is probably boring so I want to hear suggestions. Thanks for the support! Lots of love.
Byeeeeeee. Oooo remember your Top 3