Continuation

Heyyy! Wazzzup!? 6.3K BOI! *Author dabs 3 times* I'm so sorry about last chapter. Holy Fuck was I tired. I can't wait to get a new laptop. This one sucks like hell. I actually finished the chapter, but half of it was lost. It was around 3:30 or so. I would have fallen asleep and not published anything. So that was the best I could do. This chapter I'll do better. Thanks for understanding. Shout-out to VanossJr123. Thanks for the comment. Suggestions? Leave a comment or message me. Want a shout-out? Leave a comment. Now I'll, finally, let you get to what you came for. Ciao.

Still Evie's POV

" Oh come on Sweety. Let's enjoy our last day here. If we hurry up and pack we can get breakfast.....and Coffee." I smirked. Her only weakness, next to me I guess. Mal perked up at that and waved her finger around in the air. The suitcases were at the front of the room, empty. I saw my closet get emptied out, my drawers, and a couple of boxes. " Done. Let's go. I'm in MAJOR need of coffee." Mal said getting up. " I noticed M. Let's get the boys too." I said.( I forgot to say. The gang doesn't know Lonnie's going to the isle, but she knows that they are.) Mal and I left heading towards the guy's room.

Lonnie's POV

I explained everything to my mom and she understood. She's a very understanding person. " Mom, I have to go. I need to cherish my last day here in Auradon. I love you and I'm going to miss you so much." I said. " It's alright Darling, go have fun. Please be safe. I love you!" My mom welled up in tears. I walked out waving goodbye and giving a comforting smile.

I looked for the gang, but couldn't find them. Wherever they are. I ended up hanging out with Audrey and Jane. Some other girls too. I guess it's alright. I'll see enough of the gang on the isle.

Narrator(kind of)

Little did Lonnie know what they were doing. The VK's were at Hooked again. It was the place they all kissed each other for the first time. At least that's what they remember.