Chapter 4

(So I've noticed after making Chapter 2 I haven't added any "aru" in Kagura's dialogue, and I got too lazy to correct myself :') so sorry for being an uncultured swine, I'll add aru's now! ^^ Also, thank you for reading this crappy fic, I hope you guys don't find it crappy and enjoy reading it!)

When the vermillion-haired girl looked around, she finally spotted the sadist walking away, near the bridge where they would frequently meet. "E-er, Anego. I'll be back, don't worry, I'll be here on time to watch fireworks with you, aru," Kagura stammered, trying to keep her eyes on the sadist. "Kagura-chan, you're in love, aren't you?" Otae smiled, petting her hair.

"I-In love?!" Kagura blushed, "who needs that, aru? I just need to settle things with that sadist!"

"I see," the brunette-haired woman, smiled, "well, tell me more about this later, okay?"

"O-okay," Kagura sighed, letting out a smile, then racing to Sougo.

"SAAAADIIIIST!!" Kagura cried, as she sprinted to the officer. "Oh, China," Sougo smiled.

"How dare you insult me and you're not even answering my question, aru! You're leaving Edo?" Kagura panted, as she finally reached the bridge.

"Kagura," Sougo said as Kagura realized he called her by using his name. "What is it?" she asked, standing up straight, her hair a bit messy after sprinting towards the sadist.

"Do you forgive me?" the sandy-haired man asked, in a monotone voice.

"Y-yeah, I guess," Kagura said, with a small smile. "So let's start beating each othe-"

"Let's stop talking to each other," Sougo said, interrupting her.

"A-ah, so we should just go to straight up fighting?" Kagura chuckled nervously.

"Let's stop interacting with each other."

"O-Oh, I don't get it, aru," Kagura mumbled, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Whatever rivalry we have... let's end it," he said, turning around so he wouldn't see her face with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Bye... Yorozuya."

"Y-yeah," Kagura stammered, still not realizing what was happening while watching her rival and live walk out of her life.

"Gin-san, I told you spying on Kagura isn't the right thing to do!" Shinpachi sighed, pulling on the samurai's silver hair, then spotting her partner wiping her face, then her burying her face in her knees in the middle of the bridge.

"Kagura!" the two samurai called, racing to their family.

"Oi, Kagura! What's wrong?" Gintoki cried, angered seeing his somehow-daughter crying, looking behind him seeing the shinsengumi walking down the street. "That sadist bastard," he scowled. "Gin-chan, Shinpachi. It's fine," Kagura said, with a smile tears rolling down her eyes.

"Let's go home, aru," she sniffled.

"Kagura-chan, you can tell us anything!" Shinpachi insisted, walking along side the yorozuya members, to their home. "Y-yeah, Kagura. Tell us what happened! Did that sadist bastard ruin your clothes?" Gintoki asked, clenching his fists because of his dad instincts. "It's fine," she smiled as the fireworks behind them started booming, "it really is."

✖✖✖

"The next thing we knew was that Kagura was crying over some guy," Gintoki explained to the old lady, who was his bartender. "She's growing up, she's learning about love," Otose, sighed, pouring more booze into his cup.