Chapter10 Bye, Blake

{{{{{Kaci}}}}}

"Why?"he asked me angrily.

"It just..it" I look down, resting my hands on my laps.

Then he stops the car. He grab my two hands with his hands.

"What wrong Kaci?"he asked" You still remember we are in relationship. You have to tell me everything what you feel"he added.

He looks at my eyes that make my heart beat faster and faster. And I'm getting goosebumps. I want to kiss him. But I can't. I'm going to die soon. And I don't want to leave him with feelings.

He try to kiss me. Before he touch my lips to his. I reject it.

"No, I can't" I rejected.

"Why? Why not?"he asked.

"ok, I will tell you" I sighed.

I told him everything about my life. How I became pretty. What I dreamed. What I saw in internet about blood devils. And tomorrow night 12am I'll be gone. And I cried. When he saw me crying, he became sad and hugged me.

*****************
When we arrived my home,we stand in front of my house's door.

"bye" I said and tried to open the door.

"Wait!"he hold my hand and try to kiss me again.

But I stop him, putting my index finger to his lips.

"I don't want to leave you with feeling."I quickly entered the house and close the door. Then I lean on the door and cry.
*****************
Where am I now?
I was in the darkness hugging myself and looking down. Then I heard someone laughing so I look up. I see two red eyes in front of me. Then I became weak and I can't even stand on my ground. I fell down lying on the ground.
I closed my eyes. All I can hear is the red eyes laughing.
*****************
Then I wake up so frighten then the last night. It was 6am. I'm so scare. I begin to cry. Hugging my pillow. Knowing that today is my last day for me to live.

I was on the bed sitting and hugging my pillow all day. My phone rings a lot but I just stare at it. I know that the calls must be from Tasha or Blake.

I sit on the bed all day, thinking of mom and dad. I wish to see mom and I miss the days that I have fun with dad. They are the one who love me.

Tasha!! She always cares for me. I made her to promise me not to have boyfriends and she make a promise and never break it till today.

Thinking of the people who really love me, I remembered Blake. He cares about me more than anyone. And he always make me happy. The day we go to the amusement park is the happiest day that I ever had. I..I... love him but I'm going to die.

I love you Blake. Then I begin to cry.

It is 11 pm now. I know I'll be taken away by the blood devils. I must see the sky for the last time.

I go to the nearest mountain to see the star and the full moon.

Seeing the star and the sky for half hour. I begin to lose my strength then I sit down kneeing and feeling cold.

"Kaci!!"A man voice came behind me. I know it must be Blake and how did he know I'm here.

"Are you ok?" Blake asked me. He came near me and put my head in his arm.

I don't have any strength to answer. I became so weak.

Then he put his arm around me and pulling me over in his chest. I can hear his heart beat.

"I'm not giving up on you. If they want to kill you, they have to kill me first. If we both die,we will meet in another life. If we are still alive, we must try."he shouted.

The moment when he saying that to me and putting his arm around me and pull me over his chest is the happiest peaceful moment in my life.

Then the portal appears beside us. The wind is blowing me toward the portal. I almost entered the portal but Blake grabs my hand and stops me. But it's no use. We both got into the portal.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - -