Chapter 13 you can't fool Kyra

{{{{{Blake}}}}}

"Where were you last night?"Kyra asked me standing near the door while I was entering the my house. "And you just come home 6 pm now."she added.

"in my friend's house"I lied her knowing that she will teased me in front of Mom and Dad.

"Are you sure?" She asked me with a doubt.

"Sure"I said "Is mom and dad home?"I asked trying to change topic.

"Mom is home preparing for dinner, Dad is in work with brother Joe but you're not with them"she said. "You know what! I saw Kaci with a boy in the cinema and in the restaurant."she smirked. "and I saw a ring on her hand,too"she added.

"Ok ok I'm with her and I asked her to marry me and she said yes, happy!" I knew she will find out the answer with her bloody mouth.

"Ha ha you didn't know I was looking the ring on your finger."she laughed. "I saw you two when I was shopping around"She added. Arrr that bloody hell sister.

"OK you caught me,"I surrendered.

"Ha ha remember. Kyra has a thousand eyes, and the Blake but one"she joked at me.

**************
When Dad and Joe arrived, we all have dinner.

"Where were you last night son?"Mom asked me.

"I.."I tried to answered but Kyra cut the line.

"Don't worry mom you're going to have another daughter,"Kyra said.

WTF... Bloody hell.....Kyra.

"Really?!"Then dad asked with a surprised.

"Amm..."I try to say something but Kyra cut the line again.

"Yup. Look at Blake's hand,"Kyra grab my hand and raised it to show dad.

I know this gonna happen. It's so embarrassing. I know she will do that. That why I didn't want her to know.

she can't be fooled.

"Congrats. My little brother"Joe shakes my hand.

"Ok,when will you marry my son?"Dad asked me.

"I haven't decide it yet"I said to him but....

"They are going to marry in this month"Kyra again, said it to Dad.

"Yeah, why not this month,"Dad want us to marry quickly.

"That right... I can go to the Iceland after they married," she's so amusing.

"Ok I will see what I can do,"I accepted to marry Kaci in this month. I can't take Kyra's voice anymore. I hope Kaci would like this.

******************
Well after we finished eating, I go to my room.

*ding ding ding*

My phone rang on my table. I grabbed my phone and look at it. Shit!!! Bloody dog. I pick it up.

"Bark" I said on the phone.

"Hay hay calm down Blake,"Sam said on the phone to me.

"Why do you call me?"I asked.

"You didn't tell us you're going to marry!! and we didn't meet for a few days. sir,"another man from the phone speak to me. Bloody hell Tom is with Sam.

Well Tom,Sam and I are best friends. But I didn't like them if they're so... so....annoying with Kyra.

"WTF...Tom!! You're with Sam now?"Shit how did they know I was going to marry. "Who told you I'm going to marry?"I asked.

"Why should we tell you!!"Tom shouted on the phone.

"Bark. Dogs"I shouted angrily.

"And we are not dogs," Tom said.

"ok fine,speak of it"I calm down my voice.

"Your lovingly little sister told us"Sam said. Argg that Kyra. I know this would happen.

I cut the phone.

"Kyra!!!!!!" I shouted form my room till Kyra hears my voice.

"She's dead"Kyra shouted back amusingly.
**************
After that I called Kaci with my phone.

"Hi, sweet heart, miss me,"I called her.

"Yeah, I was just going to sleep."She said in the phone.

"Sweet heart, would you like to marry me in this month" I know its feel strange.

"This month!!!" She surprised.

"What?you don't like it," I asked her.

"No, not that" she said " but why so sudden?" I know she'll be a little bit confused.

"Dad want us to marry in this month" I explained her.

"Ok I think it's not a problem."she said that and laugh.

We both talk about random things, we talk and laugh.

- - - - - - - - --  -  - - - -- - - - - - - -