Canine RP

Name: Percuas(Percy)

Age: 3 Months

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Breed: Australian Shepherd

Appearance:

Personality: Percy is an adventurous pup, loving to be outside and explore his garden

Personality: Percy is an adventurous pup, loving to be outside and explore his garden. When his humans died, he was pushed into depression. Soon it finally rolled off his mind and he became the adventurous pup that he was.

Background: His mother, you originally was a stray, stopped feeding him, leaving him to die. Soon a human girl found him and her human father let her keep him. She took care of him and they became best friends. But soon he noticed something wrong with his human. She had grown sick from the disease and soon died. He fell in animal depression from the lose of his human and soon fell deeper when the older ones died. Soon he got over it and came back being his adventurous self.

Other: He is easily scared.

Tag: Friendly-Neighbor-Bi(you might like this)

Creator: GravityIsntMyThing

Name: Hachi

Age: 1 Human Year

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Breed: Labrador Husky

Appearance:

Personality: Hachi is a loyal dog to anything

Personality: Hachi is a loyal dog to anything. He is sweet and very playful to pups, but to older dogs he is tough and ready to fight if he needs to. He would be a wonderful father figure to any lonely pups.

Background: As a pup, Hachi was a stray. Soon his mother and siblings were killed by a man with a gun, leaving him alone when he hid. Soon the pound caught him and he was close to being put down until a lonely man saw him and took him in. They were happy together as the man treated Hachi with pure love. When his human died, Hachi was devastated, but not enough to stop the world around him. But that also meant that he was trapped in the house. Soon he found a way to get out and that brings him here.

Other: Father was a sled dog when they took him and gave him a new owner who was visiting the Artic