Chapter:06

Hey! You're back. Not a surprise. So you may be wondering what was the thing that emerged? In case you haven't noticed, shit's gone sideways. What our hero needs is a little comedy. This thing didn't emerge from the water. It consumed Finn. Taking control of him. Now, who do you know that could do that?
Answer 1: Hannah Baker.
Answer 2:Mama June
Answer 3: Your dear narrator, me.

Correct Answer: Me.

During hard times, Finley would awaken me. Not of his free will, but his consciousness would pull me from the dark closet that is his mind and push me into his 'reality'. Lucky for our boy, I knew just what to do. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's jump back a few minutes.

A few minutes ago...
Smoky paced around the cave, surprisingly making the ground echo off. Finn sits, his hands covering his face and knees pulled up. Crying softly.

"Passenger," Smoky spoke in a low tone. "I have a name you know. It's Finn." Smoky grumbled at the correction. He tried again. "Finn, what now? We can't just sit here and hope. Hoping won't save us. Hope can't save us in the real world. We need a plan."

Finn didn't respond. He only rocked himself. Rocking. Rocking. Rocking. Finn's thoughts began conversing with  Shane's.

Finn: Help me. I can't do this. Are you there?
Shane: I'm always here. You know that.
Finn: Take control.
Shane: Are you sure?
Finn: Just do it.

I could tell Finn needed me. That was obvious. So I did what he asked.

Finn's eyes went white, then returned to normal.

Shane, within Finn's body, spoke, for the first time. "Hey, Fluffy! I remember you! What's shaking my stack of pancakes?" Shane asked, trying to hide his desperation. Shane knew that Finn wouldn't want to go back to the real world until things were fixed. Finn knew that Shane would help.

Fluffy's face immediately turned bright red. "Do you really want to go down that road, Motherfucker? Cause I will follow you down that road but it won't be pretty. It will be hella enjoyable for me, and hella miserable for you," Fluffy threatened, but Shane ignored him.
"Do you have kids?" Shane asked, trying to hold back snickering. "Yes. Yes I do," Fluffy answered, confused. "Then I'll tell you what you are: You're a baby daddy! Short as hell and has baby hands! Baby daddy!" Shane yelled, laughing like a hyena.

Hm..... let's cut to black! Cut! That was a great run everybody! Hunter would like to dedicate this chapter to a fan by the name of keeperofthesticks! She has voted on every single one and Hunter is very grateful! Keep up the good work!