S i x

• Friday

"Ru?!" I say .
"Yeah, ready !" She says.
She is donned in pretty simple clothes , ripped jeans , hair curled a bit from the ends ,eyes shinning .
I look at the Jacket places neatly on my nightstand.
I pick it up and immediately the a pleasant mint cologne aroma becomes evident in the air , anyways I pick my phone up placing it in my back pocket and head out .
As I close my room door , it causes Ruby to jump a bit .
"Gosh !" She says puts a hands on her chest and glares at me .
I chuckle tossing her my car keys , she catches them with the free hand .

It almost gets 7:30 by the time we reach the gym .
Yeah , Ruby had asked Conor the address of the gym , so I let her drive us .

As soon as she parked the car ,she got out of the car ,too desperate to get out and go to the gym .
"Jesus , the rate with which you slammed the door ,you could have shattered the glass ." I Joke , she ignores me rolling her eyes and jogs towards the lift .

"hey ! Wait for meh !" I shout , Ruby just stops and looks back smiling , eyes glittering for some reason I think I know .
Generally she doesn't care about shit but she seems different today .

BRICKS- boxing - 2nd floor --- It read on the digital map .

" Excited ?" I ask , a slight smirk on my face , tone mocking her .

" Nah, just never been to a gym with too many hot guys , like boxers etc . Only the members of BRICKS come here ." She says fangirling .
I just laugh shaking my head .
"If you decide to stay here longer than an hour ,and talk to whomever , you are free to walk home ." I remark .
"Ah , fine " she says with her hands on her hips , straightening herself slightly .
As soon as the lift dings signalling to open , she immediately steps out jogging towards the on the massive gym area .
Multiple equipments but there were about only thirty to forty people working out , an EDM playing in the background on low volume .
We step inside and onto the carpeted area , eyes immediately scanning for the only guy I know here , Jack .

Jacket clutched tightly in my hand , his face coming back to me from the incident .

" Look for Jack, we hand him the Jacket and leave ." I say while standing on my tip toes , extending my neck a bit searching for him .

There's a tap on Ruby's shoulder and she immediately turns around .
"Ru ?!" Someone says .
" Boyle ! How ya goin !!?" Ruby recognises the face and give the man a hug as he leans down to hug as well .
"Good , eh , how're ya ?" He says back smiling ear to ear .
He was towering both of us , probably 6'3 , so tall the even the Eiffel Tower seemed smaller .
" ah and Thea , this is Boyle , we used to work at the same place before , Trix ." I smile at him . Trix was some company Ru used to work at , it deals with sales and something else .

"And Boyle , this is Thea my best friend " He smiles and extends a hand to shake .
"Thea" I say .
"Pleasure , Boyle " He claims .

I get straight to the point as my neck begins to hurt looking at him , lol .
" Umm Boyle?" I ask .
"Yeah ?"
" D'ya know someone called Jack , here ?" I ask , voice turning to a lower volume which I have no clue about .
" Course, he's a trainer and a trainee 'ere, popular guy . " His faint Accent seemed familiar but I just couldn't recognise.
" ah , where is he ? " Ruby asks .
"He has a match today , he has been training since last week , so he'll be here After few days , love . " he remarks .
" We can just give it to Boyle , he can pass it to Jack . " I suggest looking at Ruby .
"No ,we'll come back later ." She looks at me with pleading eyes .

While Boyle excuses himself to go talk to someone else .

I huff a sigh, roll my eyes at her incredulously cute face .
We wave at Boyle , and he nods a bit and waves his hand .

I walk at a faster pace as my stomach stars grumbling , emitting soft sounds , I suddenly dash into someone , impact causing me to retrieve back a bit .
A slight "Oophm " escaping me , while the other person grunts a frustrated response .

"Sorr-" I look up at the person , stopping any action .
It was Jack .
"Look where yo-" he begins but he stops as soon as he sees who had dashed into him .

As soon as he seems me his blue eyes turn from electric blue to dark and expression less face .
He looks at me for a moment and then he passes me too quick to even grab his arm . He just walks off carrying his gym bag .

And I could tell he remembered me by the look he gave me , I am just the confused why he didn't say anything .He didn't even look at Ruby while she just stands aside about to speak when I interrupt her .
" Eh Jack -" I start calling him but he just cuts me off .
"What ?"he says frustrated , what the hell did I do .
Who pissed in his breakfast today morning ?

"I came to give back your jacket ." I say talking short steps towards him while putting my hair behind my ear and extending my arm to give the jacket . He is clad in basketball shorts and tee , with his Nike runners ,holding gym gear in one hand . He looks fresh and energetic. As soon as he steps towards me , I feel his cologne envelop me , mint with something soothing and fresh .

"Keep it " he says beginning to walk away again .
" No I can't ,please take it back ." He let's out a breathe and comes back to take the jacket of my hands .
"And -" his head snaps up to look at me , eyes looking straight into me immensely .
" hmm ? " he says much softer than before .
"Thanks again " I say looking at him .
He just nods and I turn to walk away until Ruby decides to speak up.
"Jack , when is your match ?" She asks too confident and smiling .
" This weekend " He says with a smirk on his face towards Ruby .
I roll my eyes , and turn back starting to head away
Until he places his hand on my arm , making me turn around .
"You should come ." He says looking at he . But why ?
"Why ?" Wasn't he annoyed with me just few seconds ago , change of hearts or bipolar ?
" lo-" He begins to speak but Ruby cuts him off .
"Why not Thea ! Yeah sure ,just text me the details ." I mentally face palm myself at stupid Ruby, giving her a glare .
Jack takes his hand off my arm .
"Sure " he says , smooth .
He gives her his number and says " Just remind me ".
Ruby just nods her head .
I hate the fact that I forgot how much Ruby enjoys watching such boxing and wrestling matches ever since she was a teen , shouldn't have got her with me .
And me on the other hand , I don't mind watching the match , but I don't want to be busy on this weekend , otherwise my weekdays will go tiresome and horrible .

Niall just turns and walk away .
Whilst I walk out at a faster pace bit annoyed at life in general .
On the other hand , Ruby's face turns joyous , eyes electric .
We head home .