Chapter 1

2013 going to be 2014...Natalie's Pov 

There were only 10 seconds left till new year ,Me and my best friend Scarlett were talking about our lives how it's all so perfect now ."HAPPY NEW YEAR" the people from down the street shouted all together and me and my bestfriend giggled and wished each other "Happy new year Scar"I said and hugged my bestfriend of 2 years she is not 2 years old ,we've been best friends for 2 years  ."Happy new year to you too"she hugged me back and we pulled away exchanging our new year gifts .

I opened the gift she got for me and it was a charm bracelett that had stars and moons with a charm that had Besties forever on it ,she helped me put it on and I hugged her once more "Thanks I love it "I say as I loke at the beautiful bracelett she nodded with a smile "Your turn "I said and she smiled "my turn "she giggled as she opened the gift wrapper gently .She opened the box to reveal a chained necklace with a N+S pendant on the letters there were beautiful designes engraved and she smiled "Thank you so much it's so pretty"she said and hugged me .

We go inside since it was cold and I made hot chocolates for the both of us ,Yeah we were in my house since her parents and brother had gone to their grandparents place. Scar hated it there so she said she'd stay home or come over to mine since my mom was not at home and my grand parents were out of station .

My mom is a doctor so she has work even at night so we'll be seeing her in the morning ,my grandparents went to visit relatives outside the state .Scar got out the whipped cream and marshmellows and handed them to me and I added them on the hot chocolate .

We took a sip outta our cups and went to the living room and watched New year's Eve .That movie has alot of actors I must say "God I love this movie "Scarlett said and concentrated on the screen "Yeah it's good"I agree it is a good movie .We laugh at the funny parts and cried when the nurse's husband skyped her and said she looked beautiful but he couldn't even join her for New Year ..

We finally ended up falling asleep on the couch .It's no problem for Scarlett cuz she lives on the same street and her house is next to mine ...

***

"Girls wake up "My mom said and I groned "Morning Mrs Crownsworth "Scar said with a smile how in the holy name of cheesecakes can she be happy in the morning it's 9:00am for me that's too early "God how can you people be so happy in the morning?"I groaned as I rub my eyes "Happy new year honey and you too Scarlett"my mom smiled avoiding my question "Happy new year mom"I said and hugged her and Scar joined us "happy new year "she muttered "So lets go and get some breakfast"my mom said leading us to the kitchen where we sat at the dining table .

"Here"my mom said placing two plates on the table one for me and one for Scar she made bacon,eggs,sausages,and gave us both a glass of orange juice,and an apple she says an apple a day keeps the doctor away ,well she is wrong since I live with one ."Mom arn't you eating?"I asked and she shook her head "I already ate"she said and I nodded "Thanks for breakfast Mrs Crownsworth"Scar said why does she have to say thank you? me and my mom had told her that she is like family to us uggh that girl is so annoying "It's okay honey you are like family"there she goes saying that to the numbskull , and it will probably never process in her brain .

She smiled and we started eating ,chatting in between with food in our mouth .We decided that I stay over at Scarlett's place tonight cuz my mom has to work a little late .So after breakfast,I start packing extra clothes for the night and then we head off to her place since my mom already left and we had nothing interesting to do .

***

It was now night time and we were in Scarlett's room I was on facebook and she was doing her stupid Wattpad thingy .I was chatting with this Guy Jake we were getting to know each other more, he was telling me about his girlfriend he says she is the topper,she sings,and dances .How in the world of hot dogs is that even possible ?I know I mention food alot when I curse ,it's on my mind 24/7 .how can someone be so talanted? .We've been getting  know each other since December and now we are like very close .I like him as a friend but he is sometimes very annoying he is to over protective he doesn't like it when I'm online and chat with my friends, but he can be online anytime he wants ..