Chapter 2

Nat's Pov.

GOd I hate packing ,I don't even know what to take with me .I guess I should ask Scarlett for help she'll know exactly what to do .I grab a suitcase from under the bed ,and open it and my closet as well .I get my phone and call Scarlett she picked up with the third ring "hello"she said ,I guess she's eating something "hey I need your help it's an emergency "I said "okay  on my way"she said and hung up .

I know she's upset about me leaving but it's not my fault my relatives have to see my face ,once or two weeks in a year ,I'd probably get annoyed if I had to see the same person staying at my house for two weeks .Well except if it's someone I love or like .

I go upstairs and just on time the door bell rings .I go open it and there she is ."Hey"I said with a smile she smiled back and took off her coat and hung it on the coats hanger ."so what's the problem?"she asked "it's downstairs actually"I said and she nodded ,we went to my room and I told her my problem she just nodded and started digging through my closet and got out five shirts,two jeans,a grey hoddie,a pair of toms and vans .

All the clothes fit perfectly inside the suitcase,and there was enough space for my mom's clothes too.This time we decided on taking only one suitcase since we know we'll have 2 more when we come back."Can I pick your outfit?"Scar asked and I nodded ."do you want a bananna ?"I asked of course she does they are her favourite "do you have to ask"she said and dugg through my closet again.

"Here "I said handing her the bananna ."Thanks"she smiled ,she got out the outfit she chose for me to wear tomorrow .A black hoddie,navy blue jeans,black vans ,and a plain black T-shirt.I nodded in approval and hugged her "thank you"I wisper and she nodded pulling away from the hugg.

We chatted for a while and ate some snacks ,then she went home .

I check the time and it's 7:00 pm ,I change into my PJ's and hop in bed and got out a book Famous Five I know it's for kids,but I like it .

*****

I've finished the book ,and now I'm feeling sleepy so I guess I should sleep and besides, I have to wake up early tomorrow since, our flight is at 8:30 and we leave at 7 cuz it's an hour drive to the airport.I turned off the lights and got lost in my slumber .

Scarlett's Pov 

Goddamn Internet! why does this always happen to me ? I turn off the computer and change into my PJ's ,I have to wake up early tomorrow so I can see Nat when she leaves .I'm gonna miss her so much .I hope interesting things take place on those two weeks .

I hopp in bed and switched off the lights,and nuzzled into my pillow letting sleep take over me .My dream plays like a movie in my head and I finally dozed off.

***MORNING 5:30 AM***

I got up a little to early but nevermind ,I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth .After brushing I take a short shower .I wash my body with Lemon mint body wash and ,my hair with apple cherry shampoo and raspberry conditioner .I rinse off and get out of the shower .I wrap a towel over my body and head .

I slip into fresh underwear and wear light blue jeans,a full sleeved black channel shirt ,and a gery knitted sweater that reached mid thigh it had no buttons and no zip.I put on a gery beanie after I blow dry my hair and comb it .I wear light grey toms and I was now done .I go to the kitchen and grabbed an apple .

I waited for an hour and a half for Nat to come out .I guess I'm too early .

*****

"Bue Nat be safe take care"I say as I hug her tight "you too"she said and walked away .I huffed and walked back inside the house .What to do today?

I think we are going out so I guess that'll be fun.

Nat's Pov

We finally reached the airport and now we're checking in .After checking in we wait for our flight which is taking so long it got delayed for a few hours and it's so annoying to have to wait .My battery ran out of charge and my ipod is dead just like my phone Just my luck ey?

Our flight has finally arrived and it's boarding now .We're on the bus that's taking us to our flight and there are alot of old people and most of them are grumpy.We reach our flight and got off of the bus and enter inside ,my seat is E16 "E 16,16"i mutter as I look for my seat I found it and my mom sat beside me .I got the window .

This is gonna be one long flight without music or a book to read "Mom can I use your phone so I could read books online?"I asked and my mom nodded handing me her phone "don't forget to put it on flight mode "she said and I smiled .I put it on flight mode and started looking for books since the flight was on cruise I could use moblie data .

I was reading The Beast a vampir fan-fic of Harry Styles .Scar told me of this book and she said that it's a great book and it's true .I was still reading when my eyes started getting heavy and I fell into deep sleep.

Hey everyone please vote and comment 

Sorry for any mistakes I'll edit them soon 

Thanks 

VOTE. NikkieX