DEMONS?!

''What?'' I Said trying to figure out if that was true.

''Demons'' he hesitaded.

I Was going to faint. I never imagined demons were like REAL i believed in possesion and stuff but not like that!Sam grabbed my waist to keep me up, and with the other hand grabbed my suitcase.He picked me up and cariied me in his hands while strating running to the stirs.Infront of us was Dean with a knife in his hands.His looked at the window and sighed.

''They surronded the house.''He said while looking at us. He was pretty calm. I would freak out right now but im half unconscious.

''I have an idea, but it might seem crazy'' I heard Sam saying. I wanted to scream NOOO but i couldnt.

I saw Sam talking to Dean and Dean rubbed the back of his neck. Later they started running. I was now conscious.Sam left me in a chair in the kitchen. I started shouting about what they are going to do and that they are goint o destroy my house.Moreover i had a panic attack.Dean bitch-slapped me.''Shut up.'' he said.I lowered my head relaxing myself.

''Do you any guns?'' Sam said while searching the house. I smiled at him and leaded him to a safe box.I opened it and it was full of guns.He looked at me in a weird face.''What?My daddy wants me safe.'' i said while winking at him. We took all the guns and the guys filled it with holy water..

''We have to be quick.Open the door and start shooting.Run to the car as fast as you can.If you stop or fall.You're dead.''Dean said. I didnt have time to answer. And Dean started counting..

1...2...we all were in ready position.

3! Dean shouted, we opened the door and started running to the car. It was the first time that I was holding a gun and it was terrifying. They all started running to me and the boys shoothed but I couldnt.A demon grabbed my leg and pushed me down.He started laughing and his eyes went black. I started screaming and tried to pick up my gun.''FIRE!'' I said Dean shooting. I grabbed my gun and put it to the demons head.I pulled the triger and the demon went crazy.I started crawling out of his hands and started running to the car. After shooting and running I made it to the car.Its was Dean inside it and after a while Sam made it with my suitcase.He climbed at front passengers sit and lokked at me. I smiled at him and hugged him. ''Thanks.'' I Said. Dean cleared his throat. ''AHEM..'' ''You too Dean'' I said hugging him too.

''We will take you to a place that its the safest on earth.But it has only two beds.'' Dean said while secretly smiling at Sam.

''I will sleep at the couch'' he said. 

We arrived at a basement.How's this the most safe place on earth? Sam opened the door. And just Wow...

A/N 

SO SORRY GUYS IT WAS SHORT BUT I HAVE TO GO ON VACATION:) I WILL WRITE MAYBE AT NIGHT I DONT KNOW..