A long night

It was huge inside.It had everything it was just a dream house.''It has only one bedroom'' Dean said while smirking. ''Are you kidding me?'' i said angrily.Dean took me to the bedroom.I was huge but it had only two beds.''I will sleep at the floor'' Sam said. ''Are you sure Sammy?'' Dean said ''Yes'' he replied.You could tell he didint want to do it but he was forced to.I turned arround to see Dean looking at him.I didnt speak I just lied to a bed opposite from where Sam was sleeping.''Ahem.This is my bed.'' Dean said while pushing me.I punched him playfully on the shoulders and climbed on the other bed. I Saw Sam preparing his stuff on the ground. ''Sam you can sleep with me if you want'' I said while puting my chin in his shoulder.''Its ok.Im used to it.'' Sam said while looking at Dean.I felt really guilty because the floor seemed to be really uncomfortable I closed my eyes for a second and find myself into a deep sleep.

A woman screaming woke me up. Dean and Sam were still sleeping. I got out of bed just to realise that the scream wa coming from the kitchen. My legs shook when I heard a mans voice coming along. I run to Dean trying desperately to wake him up. Dean didn't even move. Then I saw Sam getting up slowly.His eyes were closed and his hands were not moving. I was about to hug him when his face changed into a strangers. He was around fifty and he had black eyes, his wrinkles all over his face covered his skin. "You are going to die." the man said. I felt a knife coming through my heart and I slowly fell to the floor. Blood covering it.

I woke up sweaty. I looked around me seeing me in the same room before sam and Dean sleeping to the beds next to me. It was a nightmare. Again.