My dearest Castiel

Dean closed his eyes and he had praying position.I looked at Sam like what and he told me to wait.

''Cas get your ass down here.'' Dean said.

After a couple of seconds the sound of wings filled the air and a man appeared next to me. I let out a scream and he stops me by talking. ''Hi. Im Castiel Im an angel of the Lord.'' the strange man said.He had black hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a trenchcoat and under it a suit.''I dont have much time'' he said while touching my head. I stepped two steps behind because of his force. ''She has a curse.A curse which all the living monsters will hunt her.'' he said calmly while dissapearing into the air. I started crying. I grabbed a chair and sat down. I covered my face with my hands so i can cover it. I just heard that im going to die in awful ways from a weird man I met seconds before. I can say my life got upside-down.''You will stay with us. We will protect you.However it takes, evene years. You will be with us.'' Dean said while touching my shoulder frendly.

Suddenly, all the worries dissapeared. I felt safe with Sam and Dean which was weird. I lifted my head up and wiped my face. I went to the bathroom.The restaurants bathroom were just disgusting, they were never cleaned.Like EVER. I washed my face and wiped it with a towel. I went out to see the boys getting ready to leave.''Where are you going?'' I said suprised ''WE are going to your place so you can take some clothes because you are staying with us until you are safe. Until we break that friggin' curse'' Dean said while handing me my jacket.They dropped me home and they were amused. My house was big and they were really suprised. i opened the front door and Dean ran in. ''Can we just protect you here?This place is a paradise.'' He said while he jumped to the couch. Dean jumped up and went to the fridge. ''Son of a bitch this has everything.'' He grabbed a beer nd smirked at me. I didn't mind at all. I was happy instead.

Sam came upstairs with met o help me with the clothes.''Can i ask you something personal?'' He said while smiling at me? ''sure''I said while punching him friendly on his shoulder. ''It looks like you have, you know money.. why are you working as a waitress?'' He said kind of akward not knowing what i will answer.''I like it. If i wasnt been working as a waitress i would be dead by now, and i wouldnt have met you'' i said while lifting my head up which caused our eyes to meet.He smirked and felt my face blushing.''Soo..'' he said while opening my closet.''You have to take something that will make you look like a cop, a journalist and more like that.'' ''Got that'' i said and picked up two luggages.He looked at me and then sat on my bed, then Dean came in running. ''HURRY UP THEY FOUND US.''

A/N

Sorry guys that was short. I have no idea what to write next sooo dont judge:P Make sure you vote and leave a comment so i could know what you think:)