Chapter 3

I was in awe as we neared Blue Diamond's Palanquin. The Ruby guards stood to the side as the other two Apatites and I walked by. The other two stopped in front of it, so I did the same. They knelt down, so, once again, I did the same and knelt down.
     "All rise for the lusterous Blue Diamond!" A blue pearl said. The other two Apatites stood up and soluted, so I did the same, acting as if I knew what to do and did it on time.
     I watched in awe as a giant woman in a dark blue robe stepped out of the Palanquin, and I immediately registered that she was Blue Diamond. She spoke up, "Yellow." As if on cue, a giant, yellow woman stepped out from the side. One of the Apatites whispered to me under her breath, "That's Yellow Diamond. That's what Morganite ment."
     "Apatites 2053, 2054, and 2055," Yellow Diamond spoke, "Blue and I were talking, and we have decided to use you in our court for now. The war with the Rebels on Earth has caused two of our Agates to shatter and one to join the rebellion, and we've ran out Apatites to fill in for them. So we need you three to fill in for the Agates on my court, and fight in the war."
     Blue Diamond spoke up, "The list of the missing Agates should be on your data screens. Apatite 2053, you will fill in for Blue Lace Agate. Apatite 2054, you will fill in for Moss Agate, and Apatite 2055, you will fill in for Cat's Eye Agate. Good luck." "My pearl and the Ruby guards will escort you to the ship," Yellow Diamond said.
     "Yes, my Diamond," the two Apatites said at the same time, and I quickly said the same thing to try and fit with their voices. Blue Diamond eyed me curiously. "Apatite 2053, step forward," she said. I nervously stepped forward. "I assume you just came out. You'll do fine as long as you have your data," she said. I nodded. "Yes, my Diamond," I said. She smiled and nodded, and we walked away from the Palanquin as we followed Yellow Pearl, with the Ruby guards close behind us.