15. Psychology and Physcos

Torture and Tea

Chapter 15:

"Bloody pervert," Ciel cursed as he strode past Tanaka who was standing in the hallway by the telephone.

"Young mas-"

"Not right now," the furious intern snapped as he stomped up the stairs.

Tanaka stared after him and wondered why his face had been so thunderous.

Once he was in his bedroom Ciel locked the door and drew the curtains so that the light was dim. He pulled out his dartboard from a drawer in his desk, reinstated Sebastian's photo as the target and used it vindictively as target practise, listening with satisfaction to the hollow metallic thunks of the darts hitting their targets.

By the time that he had calmed down the photo was in tatters and drifted to the ground when Ciel pulled the last dart out. He watched it float onto the carpet before stepping on it.

"It's back to square one. Luckily I kept my options," he said out loud.

With impeccable timing his phone rang and he glanced at the screen to see that it was Alois.

"Ciel!" Alois greeted happily. "How are you?"

"Ready to do everything, but kill Sebastian. Killing him would be too nice."

"...Well, you will be glad to hear that I have finished the first chapter of our doujinshi and uploaded it. There are 30 comments so far," Alois said as he sensed that Ciel was very annoyed with the perverted author.

"What do they say?" Ciel enquired interestedly. He hoped there were some complaints about what a pervert Sebastian was.

There was a clicking noise in the background and the sound of Alois swearing.

"Um, Ciel, the comments are all from girls and are variants of Kyaah, the author is so hot/ dominant/ sexy'... Oh, there's one saying 'the intern looks so cute with cat ears- I want to take him home'. That one is from a girl too."

A dead silence met his words and after a minute he heard a dart whizzing through the air.

Alois hastened to placate his angry best friend. "It's only been on the internet for an hour so it's early days. Also, I can never quite understand that side of females either. I sent you a link." He breathed a sigh of relief when Ciel replied instead of throwing another dart.

"You're right. The tide can be turned. After all most comments on websites reiterate what the comment below them says. Sometimes people are led without them realising."

"So if I get a notification of a comment saying something like 'That author is such a fucking pervert- stab him with pitchforks!' I shall know it is you."

"Correct."

"Ciel, what did he do? You haven't been this angry since the first time you met him."

The intern informed him of the incident in the car which confused and enlightened his best friend.

"The relationship between you and Lizzie does look strange to an outsider- I found it weird at first. But the Midfords and Phantomhives are quite old families so it made sense later."

Ciel paused. As usual Alois was right. His closenesswith Lizzie would look strange to someone that didn't come from an old family.His annoyance must be something to do with the trust that he had started tohave in the author which was now shattered.

"He helped me find out about the events of the kidnapping and he comforted me when I was scared. I think I must have began to trust and rely on him a little."