This little slut

It's a rare day.

Reason for it being no one was home. No one but this cool guilty guy. He has the house for himself.

Osomatsu mentioned he felt today to be his lucky and wont be back until he earned his winnings. Choromatsu mentioned a big fan meet event for Nya-chan. Jyushimatsu mentioned he was going to break his 10,000 swing record. Todomatsu mentioned a once in a lifetime hot girls mixer. Ichinatsu did not mention anything. He just up and left. His parents went up the mountain to gather herbs.

'Perfect' thought Karamatsu. He open up the closet in their shared bedroom, climb the top shelf, opened the entrance to the roof beams and swiftly took the black box he hid from his brothers.

"I don't often get to enjoy this unless its a rare day" he said to himself. All the cool bravado and deep voice gone. There wasnt a need for it, not at the moment.

He closed the windows and curtains, leaving a small parting for a slight beam of light and turned off the lights in the room. He took off his pants, leaving his sweater on, and discarded the said pants on the sofa.

Karamatsu tentatively open the box with much joy shown in his eyes. Inside was a slightly used lube and probably a six inch dildo with a suction on the base of the fake balls.

As soon as he saw the pink fleshy looking dildo, he felt a throb in his groins. A blush crept through his face and ears.

"I'm such a slut" he muttered. He hold the dildo to his face, rubbing it gingerly on his cheeks as if it was real.

"I wonder who i should imagine it to be this time." He mumled as he stucj the suction to the floor. It stuck on well. It wobbled a bit when Karamatsu tilted the tip slightly and let go. His mind wonder around for a face or a person he met at random.

He normally imagined a manly looking hunk plunging into him. Wishing those meety biceps would hold his waist down as they thrust into him real deep and hard.

Just the mere thought made him hard. His entrance twitching as his shaft throb with anxiety.

Karamatsu has a kink, obviously. And it doesn't stop at meety biceps and strong poundings. He would also love to edge himself but it mostly lasted about twice before he could stop himself willingly to cum.

Maybe one day, when mustered up enough courage, he would bravely go to a gay meet up area at night and get hooked up.

All these thoughts while preparing his entrance with the cold lube, he has yet to come up with an ideal imaginary partner. His eyes wondered around the room and landed on a blouse with the front printed DAT.

All movement stop as his brother's face came to his mind. At the back of his mind he felt wrong, but not gross out. It wasnt the first time his mind ran off the path but never this vividly.

Karamatsu realised his inmoral thoughts made his cheeks hotter, chest warmer, guilty, and yet somehow arousing. He has never been the receiving end of Ichimatsu's affection. Never a smile towards him directly let alone an erotice, sexy, pleased face. The thought itself sent chills down Karamatsu's spine.

He got up momentarily and head for his drawers. He quickly took out a table mirror which he set up on the sofa. So he repositioned the dildo so he could be positioned in front of the mirror. He ruffles his hair to be as messy and unkept as Ichimatsu.

"I'm so sorry Ichimatsu, it's only this one time I swear" he said to himself. Eyes becoming moist, sweats forming on his forhead. Another kink that he prefers - hot, sweaty, steamy, slippery sex. He can pratically see hearts forming in his eyes at how lewd he is.