This Two Idiots

Ichimatsu ran.

He ran and ran until he reach his safe place, his santuary but god forbid they sealed off the only entrance and just like that, he has no where else to go.

Ichimatsu cursed and punch the wall. He leaned on in and slides down onto the floor. His secret was revealed. The brothers probably found his stuff. He's so dead and embarrassed to go back. He thought he had the upper hand on Karamatsu but not anymore.

Ichimatsu wonders what would happen if he did go home now.

A. Karamatsu would hate him. The others would try to kill him.

B. They would make fun of him for the rest of his life. Complete misery.

C. He would have to kill all of them except Karamatsu. Then they can be together forever.

Ichimatsu groans. He wish he can travel back in time and kill himself. No wait, doesn't make sense. He wish he can travle back in time and stop Jyushimatsu from finding out. If he knew when exactly... or maybe he could go into hiding in the black factory, work some income to get a place at a run down apartment in an isolated area, kidnap Karamatsu and have him in that room forever.

God damn it I should just disappear...

Ichimatsu continue the way he was. Even when his cat friends come to play with him, he didn't move an inch. Not even when one of them peed on him.

It wasn't until when one of them scratched him that he woke from his dark world. Ichimatsu look at the little orange cat with glasses. Weird.

It held in its mouth was a piece of sequin cloth. A piece from Karamatsu's sequin tank top that Ichimatsu shredded but secretly kept a piece that had Karamatsu's print on. He kept that torn piece as a jack off material but it became a toy for the cats. Ichinatsu takes the piece of sequin clothe and looks at his brother's digustingly smug face.

His mind trace back to their wet hot session. God, Karamatsu was so fucking sexy. He wish he didn't have to close those curtains. They were thick and blocks out the light thus the room was a little dark. He can only imagine the colour of Karamatsu's little technical virgin hole. Was it pink like he imagined or darker from all the violent thrusting with the dildo. Speaking of dildo, ever since then he hadn't caught Karamatsu masturbating.

Embarrassed? Shame? Guilt? Does Karamatsu feel guilt because he did those things with his own brother? Ichimatsu has to wonder. His brother was kind of a pyschopath but deep down he can be ob obnoxiously kind. They crossed the line as brothers and Ichimatsu only wants more. He understood why Karamatsu avoids him but he doesn't feel the same negative feeling as what his brother might feel.

Because from all the avoidance, Ichimatsu could get glimpse of Karamatsu's eyes staring at him. If caught, he would turn away blushing. If they made pyshical contact, Karamatsu would jump away with red face.

Ichimatsu noticed.

He noticed how very obvious that Karamatsu was aware of him and all those damn blushing. Karamatsu couldn't make proper sentence when he was alone with Ichimatsu. Karamatsu was very aware if they shared drinks although all the brothers had a taste but Ichimatsu could see - Karamatsu was thinking of indirectly kissing Ichimatsu. It was blatantly obvious with how Karamatsu looks at him with a red face and dreamy eyes.

Karamatsu was very aware of Ichimatsu as a man.

And Ichimatsu knows it. But him being trash and etc, Ichimatsu couldn't muster enough courage to confront his painful brother. That one afternoon of daring feet took a year worth of courage out of him. He had to pluck his pubic hair to feel manly again. Well, just enough. He's all smooth down there. The brothers doesn't question when they saw it at the bath. Ichimatsu swear he saw Karamatsu drooled a little.